Found Safe CA - Madilyn Wallin, 4 mos, Mountain View, 4 April 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Mountain View Police Search for Endangered Missing Baby Reportedly Taken by Her Father
2f5255775d8792c850c8f08afc5d5c3d.jpg

Mountain View police on Wednesday morning are searching for a missing 4-month-old girl who they believe was taken by her father.

Police have not yet issued an Amber Alert, but the CHP Emergency Notification and Tactical Alert Center has activated an endangered missing advisory for Madilyn Wallin.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...Reportedly-Taken-by-Her-Father-418335343.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Information from the link above-
The pair are likely traveling in a blue four-door 2007 Nissan Altima with paper plates, according to police. The vehicle sports collision damage to both its front and back ends.

He looks scary. Hopefully he'll calm down and realize the baby belongs with mommy at her young age.

Mr. Wallin - please be careful, please drive safe, please let little one come back to her mommy. She's not at fault for the argument. She's just little. Please bring her back safe and sound. :please:

OMG he caused the baby's adult brother to rear end his car WHILE THE BABY WAS NOT RESTRAINED>.... poor baby, I hope she is not hurt, she must have been terrified! omg. please find her soon, this guy is crazy......

i am in santa clara county and i don't get the amber alerts to my phone, why not? its an iphone if that helps

shes a tiny baby, she could get shaken baby from being rear ended...

Oh no. There is so much carelessness here that risk of even 'accidental' injury is great. :please: Praying guardian angels are at work.

where does he bang? where is his "hood"? start there. dudes headed back to the joint, eratic behavior. possibly on drugs. THANK GOD this little girl is safe now.

Child endangerment and child abuse charges are certainly warranted. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back