Ewww, man's online sweetie is his own mother!

Mabel

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
pammers-soap.com
link

Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

EDITED BY DP DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

OMG!!!! In a way this is hysterical...am I twisted or what???? :laugh: :laugh: Ya just never really know who's on the other end of the computer.

EDITED BY DP DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

Oops. sorry.
4.gif

Altho initially a rather 'orrid tale, when you think of it -- but come on, people: NOTHING 'happened'! -- it shows he was looking for a girl just like mother, wasn't he?

i imagine, the biggest problem she is having to put up with is her husband knowing she's not to be trusted with internet.

this is going to be an interesting family xmas for them all to have to 'avoid'. :laugh:

I had a friend who went with another friend, who happened to be older than her, to a strip club.

Whilst there, the friend noticed that her son was one of the dancers.
And the dancer was very upset when he learned his mother was quite a regular visitor to the club!

OMG could you imagine??

I mean just ewwwww
And I have to ask? If they spoke for 6 months online neither of them figured out based upon what they told each other who the other was?

They did not send pictures I am guessing.

Ok I just told my Daughter and she said ... "oh that is soooo a Jerry Springer episode"

Amraann said:
OMG could you imagine??

I mean just ewwwww
And I have to ask? If they spoke for 6 months online neither of them figured out based upon what they told each other who the other was?

She sent him a picture of a chick from a nudie mag. LOL That's what they get for not telling the truth!!! LOL

According to the article, the husband of this mama wasn't too happy either. :D

In the words of Ricki Ricardo...

LUCEEEE You got some Splaining to do ...

They were probably never able to call each other either. All they would have gotten is a busy signal - :dance:

Why tell the cop???

Like is this your happiest moment??
I mean if I am embarrassed I am no bragging about it.
I am also not sure why that aspect of things would be part of the report??

Amraann said:
OMG could you imagine??

I mean just ewwwww

Probably neither was very truthful in their communications over the internet. I hope any potential victems out there are paying attention. I would rather read their posts here than read about their case here.

She scanned a picture of a woman from a men's magazine to send him! LOL.

Also, she is still married to his father and he wasn't too pleased when this hit the news. Can you imagine??

Jeana (DP) said:
She sent him a picture of a chick from a nudie mag. LOL That's what they get for not telling the truth!!! LOL

According to the article, the husband of this mama wasn't too happy either. :D

Oops, I didn't read down far enough. I posted nearly the same thing after you did. I'm surprised her husband is still with her after this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back