Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Homicide detectives join hunt for missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson after his orange Mustang dumped in NSW

HOMICIDE detectives have joined the search for a young Brisbane childcare worker whose distinctive classic car was found abandoned in bushland on the northern NSW coast.
Samuel Thompson was last seen driving away from his apartment in Albion in the city’s northern suburbs in his bright orange 2016 Ford Mustang on March 7.

7257ec858f70f5185bb0b8aec9f98c4c

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

Police fear he has been murdered.

Thread #1

Man, 22, charged with murder of missing childcare worker Samuel Thompson

March 30, 2017

POLICE have charged a 23-year-old man with the murder of missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson.

Mr Thompson, 22, has been missing since he left his home in Brisbane’s inner north on March 7.

[...]

On Thursday, police confirmed a 23-year-old man, also from Brisbane, was charged with his murder and interfering with his corpse.

He has been remanded in custody to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday.

Mr Thompson’s body has not yet been found.

Man, 22, charged with murder of missing childcare worker Samuel Thompson

March 30, 2017

POLICE have charged a 23-year-old man with the murder of missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson.

Mr Thompson, 22, has been missing since he left his home in Brisbane’s inner north on March 7.

[...]

On Thursday, police confirmed a 23-year-old man, also from Brisbane, was charged with his murder and interfering with his corpse.

He has been remanded in custody to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday.

Mr Thompson’s body has not yet been found.

Thread 2 peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean why can't I just agree with you... because thats what you want me to do and I dont. I understand I just dont agree with you Im sorry. I also think its odd that such a "serious" law was broken and yet he hasnt been charged for it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Fortunately, this doesn't affect you in your part of the world. We feel far differently because it potentially could affect us.

This man has returned, and apparently murdered one of our citizens. Apparently dismembered him. In conjunction with another perpetrator. He is no hero or humanitarian. Any sympathies or admiration he may have had from a few have now been obliterated.

Fortunately, this doesn't affect you in your part of the world. We feel far differently because it potentially could affect us.

This man has returned, and apparently murdered one of our citizens. Apparently dismembered him. In conjunction with another perpetrator. He is no hero or humanitarian. Any sympathies or admiration he may have had from a few have now been obliterated.

What about RB anyone know any further info

It is so difficult to find anything out about him.....he lays very low on social media....(well, under his real name, anyway. I'm sure he's on there under a pseudonym)

So you do believe that a mistake, no matter how severe, means that persons whole life becomes a mistake? I find that sad, redemption, forgivness and mercy are what I believe in. This world is not so black and white, we are all shades of gray. People are far too complex to judge that harshly and no one could live up to those standards.

And it does effect me, we are all people of this world not just the country we live in. And isis has not just effected aus. Its a global issue.

He appears to have no previous online info in MSM, prior to this murder. We have been relying on locals who know of him to supply us with information.

I hope they return.

It is so difficult to find anything out about him.....he lays very low on social media....(well, under his real name, anyway. I'm sure he's on there under a pseudonym)

Yes he has an instagram but its private!

So you do believe that a mistake, no matter how severe, means that persons whole life becomes a mistake? I find that sad, redemption, forgivness and mercy are what I believe in. This world is not so black and white, we are all shades of gray. People are far too complex to judge that harshly and no one could live up to those standards.

And it does effect me, we are all people of this world not just the country we live in. And isis has not just effected aus. Its a global issue.

This mistake, this murder, will change people's feelings ... for any that thought he was okay before.

No-one is going to say 'what a good guy, broke our laws, went off to fight for what he believed in, came back, broke some more laws in apparently murdering and dismembering a person'.

Someone earler said he was a tradie??

He has an ABN, with the address first based in his area, then based elsewhere. So the tradie angle was a thought, for sure.

I wonder what kind of a tradie, if he is one. What kind of equipment he may have had access to.

He appears to have no previous online info in MSM, prior to this murder. We have been relying on locals who know of him to supply us with information.

I hope they return.

I really hope they return as well, but I understand if they dont.
In all the years of being here and the threads Ive followed Ive not seen it this bad. Even in Tossers thread :facepalm:

He has an ABN, with the address first based in his area, then based elsewhere. So the tradie angle was a thought, for sure.

I wonder what kind of a tradie, if he is one. What kind of equipment he may have had access to.

Your onto something there. Hence why he was familiar with bunnings??

I really hope they return as well, but I understand if they dont.
In all the years of being here and the threads Ive followed Ive not seen it this bad. Even in Tossers thread :facepalm:

Usually it's family members of the accused who do this - to derail the thread and close it down. We've all seen that before....

I'd love it if we all just kept on sleuthing and discussing as we usually do. And yes - come back locals!! Your info was super helpful.

This mistake, this murder, will change people's feelings ... for any that thought he was okay before.

No-one is going to say 'what a good guy, broke our laws, went off to fight for what he believed in, came back, broke some more laws in apparently murdering and dismembering a person'.

Thats the way i think too but as i already said, others may think differently and no problem with that

I see that close family members are in the building trade so he may well have followed in their footsteps...

We should just stop with this topic we will never agree.

We should just stop with this topic we will never agree.

Thank you so much for saying that!!

Let's all move on :seeya:

Wonder if he purchased the acid and cutting tools using a tradie discount. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie