CA CA - Daniel Foster, 28, Fallbrook, 7 Feb 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Daniel Joseph Frank Foster, 28, was reported missing in Fallbrook in San Diego County on March 3 after not being seen since Feb. 7. Foster may have been spotted in Anza in late February.

Foster is described as a white, 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes

onz2jk-rpelanzamissing040623631233.jpg

http://www.pe.com/articles/mysterious-829035-county-riverside.html

He's been gone quite a while. There seems so little to go on. I wonder who he had involved in his life? A significant other? Roommates? Did he have a job? A car? It sounds as if his dog is missing too. Such a handsome young man. I hope his mom gets some answers soon.

The missing man’s mother, Nancy Foster, described her son as, “Kind, generous and compassionate.”

“Danny is a good man who may have gotten involved with bad people,” Foster’s mother explained. “He was trying to find some peace, but he got lost along the way.”

“I’m desperate for answers. I just want to know my son is alive,” Foster’s mother said. “Any information, no matter how minor, would help,”

http://riversidecountynewssource.or...-help-locating-missing-man-last-seen-in-anza/

The missing man’s mother, Nancy Foster, described her son as, “Kind, generous and compassionate.”

“Danny is a good man who may have gotten involved with bad people,” Foster’s mother explained. “He was trying to find some peace, but he got lost along the way.”

“I’m desperate for answers. I just want to know my son is alive,” Foster’s mother said. “Any information, no matter how minor, would help,”

http://riversidecountynewssource.or...-help-locating-missing-man-last-seen-in-anza/

Reading between the lines, I suspect drug activity, unfortunately.

It's odd that his cell still goes to voice mail, after all this time. Someone has to be charging it , right?

I'd hazard a guess that if it goes straight to VM then the phone has died but service is still available. But I'm not sure what happens if you take the SIM card out or it's damaged if it would still go to VM. Now if it rings and rings and then goes to VM, to me, that means it's being used.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, here is a go fund me that gives information from his mothers point of view: https://www..com/the-danny-foster-fund

• foster_daniel.jpg
  • foster_daniel3.jpg
  • foster_daniel7.jpg
  • foster_daniel8.jpg
  • foster_daniel9.jpg
Foster, circa 2017
  • Missing Since 02/07/2017
  • Missing From San Diego, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 12/13/1988 (34)
  • Age 28 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'4, 190 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly carrying a backpack.

• Medical Conditions Foster has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Foster's nicknames are Dan and Danny.

Details of Disappearance​

Foster was last seen in San Diego, California on February 7, 2017. He may have been sighted in the Anza area in late February. He has never been heard from again. His family reported him missing on March 3. He may be with his dog, Apollo, a blond German Shepherd mix with a curled tail.

Foster is considered missing under suspicious circumstances and foul play is possible in his case. He had recently returned to the San Diego area from New Hampshire and was homeless at the time of his disappearance. He frequented a bar in the Barrio Logan area, and his mother fears he may have begun using drugs. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• San Diego Sheriff's Department 858-974-2143

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 18, 2018; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back