Resolved WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Lois Fink disappeared from the Princeton, WV area on Feb. 22.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155239554517754&id=279356537753

12c2ca79d91326b0612ad1657cb51d9c.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/theawarefoun...41828.582675068550931/806724839479285/?type=3

Husband didn't report her missing for 27 days!

On the husbands profile there are photos of writings one of them appears to be written by louis and looks like shes talking about affairs etc. I cannot read the others would love someone elses opinion its very interesting.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

On the husbands profile there are photos of writings one of them appears to be written by louis and looks like shes talking about affairs etc. I cannot read the others would love someone elses opinion its very interesting.

Well, I am really not sure what she is talking about, MPs, FBI, secret service,, sherriff, police
DUP, What is a DUP?

Well, I am really not sure what she is talking about, MPs, FBI, secret service,, sherriff, police
DUP, What is a DUP?
right? its so strange, thank you for taking a look.

DUP, What is a DUP?

I can't figure it out, some of the shots of cell phone screens and then handwritten stuff the husband is talking about a local sheriff cheating on his wife and sending explicit texts to Lois and his son?? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husband didn't report her missing for 27 days!
After reading again it is possible missing more than 27 days. The flyer has March 2 as last seen but the first link has Feb 22nd.

I can't figure it out, some of the shots of cell phone screens and then handwritten stuff the husband is talking about a local sheriff cheating on his wife and sending explicit texts to Lois and his son?? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really fell into the rabbit hole on this one. Spent a long time trying to read all those screen shots. Can't make out the husband's writing at all, but I did look at the all the writings from (purportedly) Lois, and they are not good. I would say whoever wrote those "statements" is suffering from some type of severe persecution complex. They seems to feel that they are being harassed and monitored by the FBI, DOJ, State Police, Local Police, DHHR, CPS, various branches of the military, neighbors, unknown strangers and a whole host of other people. Very creepy and disturbing to read. I will probably go back and try to decipher some more later.

I really fell into the rabbit hole on this one. Spent a long time trying to read all those screen shots. Can't make out the husband's writing at all, but I did look at the all the writings from (purportedly) Lois, and they are not good. I would say whoever wrote those "statements" is suffering from some type of severe persecution complex. They seems to feel that they are being harassed and monitored by the FBI, DOJ, State Police, Local Police, DHHR, CPS, various branches of the military, neighbors, unknown strangers and a whole host of other people. Very creepy and disturbing to read. I will probably go back and try to decipher some more later.

I was going to say, these writings reminded me of someone suffering from schizophrenia. I have read very similar writing style from someone I know who is a schizophrenic. Very odd to read and extremely hard to follow.

Really strange writings. In fact this whole thing feels odd..

Edited to add.. some of the text messages on that other profile are weird too.

Oh, WOW! I'm only through one of her fb threads, and YIKES. I know what I'll be neglecting real life for today. 😐

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was going to say, these writings reminded me of someone suffering from schizophrenia. I have read very similar writing style from someone I know who is a schizophrenic. Very odd to read and extremely hard to follow.

I think this is definitely possible..but then I get the idea that her husband has the same delusions based on the small amount of his writing I was able to decipher. Would 2 schizophrenics be suffering from the same altered reality? (not being snarky, I don't know much about schizophrenia). I just wonder if maybe one of them has one type of mental illness and the other one is also mentally ill and they are feeding off each other? I don't know. :( I feel very very sorry for their child, though.

I'm not seeing screen shots. Can someone please direct me? All 3 of these pages are disconcerting at the very least.

I'm not seeing screen shots. Can someone please direct me? All 3 of these pages are disconcerting at the very least.

You must visit her husbands page and go to his pics

FYI - I have not read these yet, but I'm saving each one in case they disappear

This is down right crazy. The husbands photos.... What is going on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back