Found Safe CO - Bethany Luttrell, 25, Greenwood Village, 2 April 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: Bethany Luttrell, last seen in Greenwood Village
missing+person+Desirae.jpg

Bethany Luttrell was reported missing on April 2, after she went out to smoke a cigarette at 3 in the morning.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING-Woman--418697933.html

going outside at 3am to smoke makes me nervous.
here's the hotel where she is staying. she was with her bf.
ad8db5f8edc93090b1d4991604609364.jpg

It's never a good thing when the boyfriend is the last to see the missing person AND his story doesn't add up!!! Prayers that she is found safe. The 3am smoke break doesn't bother as much. I do wonder how long it's been since she moved to Colorado, and if she moved there to be with him? Also, maybe I am missing it somewhere but if he lived there I wonder why they were at a hotel, unless they were traveling maybe? But wouldn't that be noted? I really wish we didn't have missing person cases.

It doesn't say anything about personal belongings either, wonder about her cell phone, clothing etc. obviously LE has that info but and I assume since they labeled her missing and are looking there must be something that we don't know.

It's never a good thing when the boyfriend is the last to see the missing person AND his story doesn't add up!!! Prayers that she is found safe. The 3am smoke break doesn't bother as much. I do wonder how long it's been since she moved to Colorado, and if she moved there to be with him? Also, maybe I am missing it somewhere but if he lived there I wonder why they were at a hotel, unless they were traveling maybe? But wouldn't that be noted? I really wish we didn't have missing person cases.

It doesn't say anything about personal belongings either, wonder about her cell phone, clothing etc. obviously LE has that info but and I assume since they labeled her missing and are looking there must be something that we don't know.

I missed it. Where is it that the bf's story doesn't add up? (I want to read it. ) (Or maybe you were speaking about missing persons cases in general.)

She has a beautiful smile.

I hope she will be found safe, but I am very worried.

Are people not allowed to smoke in a hotel room if it a "smoking room?" Maybe it wasn't one? IDK.

If you look on Facebook Bethany Luttrell you will find several different places where it is stated that he has a story that doesn't add up. Initials KD...since we can't link it...I will say, it's my opinion that IF the BFs story doesn't add up per the friends and family postings it's really scary and sad. MOO

I sincerely hope she's ok, I just wish I knew how long ago she moved and was it to be with this guy or had she been living there for awhile before she met him?

I saw her at the Sheraton hotel smoking a cigarette out front, then go upstairs to her room around 3am on 4/2/17.

Unlike the photo, when I saw Bethany her hair was dyed dark brown/red, she was not wearing make-up, and she was wearing dark baggy pajamas with a camo hoodie. Bethany also seemed thinner to me than the quoted description, probably closer to 120-130lbs rather than 150lbs. She seemed positive, happy, and talkative.

She mentioned staying with her "husband". I also remember her talking about how she developed a rash after using a skincare product. If you happen to work in a clinic or hospital setting, please keep an eye out for her. I have been in contact with the detectives on this case since I am the last person seen on video interacting with her. I have also spoken to her mom and told her anything I can remember about my interactions with Bethany.

I saw her at the Sheraton hotel smoking a cigarette out front, then go upstairs to her room around 3am on 4/2/17.

Unlike the photo, when I saw Bethany her hair was dyed dark brown/red, she was not wearing make-up, and she was wearing dark baggy pajamas with a camo hoodie. Bethany also seemed thinner to me than the quoted description, probably closer to 120-130lbs rather than 150lbs. She seemed positive, happy, and talkative.

She mentioned staying with her "husband". I also remember her talking about how she developed a rash after using a skincare product. If you happen to work in a clinic or hospital setting, please keep an eye out for her. I have been in contact with the detectives on this case since I am the last person seen on video interacting with her. I have also spoken to her mom and told her anything I can remember about my interactions with Bethany.

Wow. Thank you for your account. It's not very often we get an actual eyewitness. I really appreciate taking the time to connect with us here... I smoke also, so I have definitely had random conversations with people and what you've said makes sense. Did the detectives state to you whether she had been seen any time after 3am via video surveillance, or did they offer any additional information in general? Or has her family? (I live in CO not too far away and her disappearance is very bothersome.)

The man she called her "husband" do we know who he is? April 2 was a week ago, do we know when Bethany was reported missing, and under what circumstances? I guess what I'm asking is, when did people start getting concerned about her? Do we know why she was staying at a hotel when she supposedly had moved to CO? Do we know when any family member or friend last spoke with her? Do we know anything about what her "husband" has said about when Bethany went missing? -- Like, did he claim she never went back to the room, or what did he do the night she was last seen?

So, by eyewitness accounts, she was actually seen smoking a cig and her demeanor was "normal" (meaning she didn't appear under the influence of something which could have confused her or impaired her to maybe make her wander off somewhere...) -- then she said she was going back to her room-- but did she not make it, according to her "husband"? --- that is a pretty small window in time.

If any one knows the answers to any of my questions, let me know-- it seems there is a lot to sort through.

So, by eyewitness accounts, she was actually seen smoking a cig and her demeanor was "normal" (meaning she didn't appear under the influence of something which could have confused her or impaired her to maybe make her wander off somewhere...) -- then she said she was going back to her room-- but did she not make it, according to her "husband"? --- that is a pretty small window in time.

RSBM. Per this article:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/04/09/bethany-luttrell-missing-woman-texas-greenwood-village/amp/

"According to Bethany’s family, her boyfriend told police she didn’t return to her hotel room. He said she texted him saying she was leaving to seek help from a counselor. He reported her missing around 1 p.m. the following day."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Ashley Brown in Nashville. [emoji25]

RSBM. Per this article:
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/04/09/bethany-luttrell-missing-woman-texas-greenwood-village/amp/

"According to Bethany’s family, her boyfriend told police she didn’t return to her hotel room. He said she texted him saying she was leaving to seek help from a counselor. He reported her missing around 1 p.m. the following day."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ahhh, thank you:) I searched the internets last night for info and it was scarce.

Well, just very generally if the eyewitness said she was seemingly "normal" and even chatty in her demeanor seems to me she wasn't internally wrestling with taking off five minutes later... if I was outside smoking and was emotionally disturbed, and having a convo with someone, I think they'd notice I was upset and I might even blurt out that "I am thinking of leaving my relationship..." -- People who smoke have a lot of random conversations like that with other people...

We seem to have two conflicting stories. One eyewitness who has no reason to not state the truth said she intended to and began walking back to her room and the boyfriend who said she never came back, and who says she said she was emotionally disturbed and took off?

Very bizarre.

I cannot find a link to a news story I saw over the weekend. It had an interview with her Mom. Bethany's family had traveled to Colorado to look for her. Mom said that Bethany and boyfriend had gone to Colorado fairly recently and had been staying in hotels. Remember thinking that the Sheraton seemed sort of expensive for temporary living

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I cannot find a link to a news story I saw over the weekend. It had an interview with her Mom. Bethany's family had traveled to Colorado to look for her. Mom said that Bethany and boyfriend had gone to Colorado fairly recently and had been staying in hotels. Remember thinking that the Sheraton seemed sort of expensive for temporary living

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

RBBM, hopefully (on phone). THIS!!! She told her parents she was working a convention but police cannot find evidence one existed. Are there not cameras in the hallways to determine her direction after entering? Hopefully, police have it and are just not releasing. Hoping she's safe.
JMO, moo, etc

With CCTV available and being utilized... This case is solvable if all exits are covered. IF

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Her sister said in the TV interview that she met her boyfriend in rehab in October and after they got out they'd been living in hotels ever since.

Her sister said in the TV interview that she met her boyfriend in rehab in October and after they got out they'd been living in hotels ever since.
Hmmm... This seems like a red flag to me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yeah, big red flag. I'm going to go ahead and submit that this was definitely drug related and the boyfriend either knows where she is or who took her.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back