IN - Ana Casas, 28, & 3 daughters murdered, Fort Wayne, 13 Dec 2005

How horrible, especially here at the holidays.

[font=times new roman, georgia, times]
Officers then entered the one-story home and found the bodies.

Thompson said the victims are believed to be related, but that cannot be confirmed until the Allen County coroner identifies the bodies. The coroner also must determine how they died.

She said the deaths are believed to be related to a ''domestic situation'' and that the man, whose name was being withheld, was considered ''a person of interest'' in the deaths. He was taken to police headquarters for questioning.

Neighbor Nancy Gater said the three children who lived at the home were all girls, ages 2, 4 and 10. The man who lived at the home worked at a factory but had lost his job about a year ago and spent some time in Mexico this year, she said.
2, 4 & 10.. how sad :(
[/font]

How sad! I am a true believer in these people committing suicide FIRST!!

SewingDeb said:
Michelle,
This is right in front of the school bus stop where Alejandra Guttierez went missing a couple of days earlier. The police say there is no connection, but I still wonder. Alejandra was friends with the 10 year old and often played there.

WOW - I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was connected with Alejandra's disappearance. Creepy....

Wow. And I thought I was creative in shirking housework. :eek: :eek:

Good catch SewingDeb! This sick individual is being looked at as a person of interest in Alejandra Guttierez disappearance. I would not be surprised if he had something to do with it, due to the horrific way he killed his family. :sick:

Well, that'll solve the problem. He won't have to do the housework THERE anymore....maybe "Bubba" will give him some housewife duties now! Where does taking human lives become an answer to people?!! I just don't get it. I've been pretty mad in my life (not over CHORES, mind you) but I have never even thought of killing someone!!! Now...mess with my family and the thought does cross my mind...but it would have to be pretty extreme for me to even REALLY think about it!

Rios is also being questioned in relation to a missing 10 year old, ALEJANDRA GUTIERREZ. No indications yet as to what leads LE to think the disappearance and the murders might be related. More details in Alejandra's thread.

Horrible....beautiful little girls. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah...maybe Bubba will make Rios his "wife"....then again, he's a child killer, he probably won't make it in the general population very long. :furious:

This just breaks my heart! What beautiful little girls! How can anybody be that far gone? Dear God what is going on in this world? There is just no rhyme or reason, justification or words to even describe it!

Dec 19, 2005 - (Fort Wayne, IN) -- Fort Wayne Police confirm they have discovered the body of 10-year-old Alejandra Gutierrez in a remote area south of Fort Wayne. Indiana’s NewsCenter has learned from multiple sources that Alejandra was found today in a wooded area near a gravel pit in northeastern Delaware County.

Alejandra has been missing since December 8th. The Maplewood Elementary School student never made it to her bus stop.

Police officials are turning their attention to a suspect already in custody. Sources tell us that suspect is Simon Rios, the man who is charged in the murder of his wife and three children December 13th. The Rios home is just two houses away from the bus stop.

Indiana’s NewsCenter will have more information on this story as it develops.
spacer.gif

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/Story.aspx?type=ln&NStoryID=1847

concernedperson said:
This just rips me. WHY?
Somebody was at the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm assuming. Don't know who, though, just yet. If he indeed confessed as some TV stations claim, then it may become more clear. But outside of that, we'll never understand the why's behind such brutal mass murders I don't think, especially of one's own family.

i am getting sick to death of so many MEN murdering THEIR FAMILIES here in america. what the he!! is GOING ON here???

is it time for women to take self-defense courses to protect themselves from their husbands?? maybe pack some heat at all times so that when the husband snaps, she can at least take him out before he kills her and their children?!?!?!

It's nothing new - we just hear about it now. And we hear about a ton of them, from all over the USA, where before you'd only know if it was your neighbors down the street. It's not as common as it feels - millions on millions of husbands don't kill nor abuse their families. Divorces almost always happen without violence. Family arguments generally result in nothing more than hurt feelings.

But we don't hear about all of those much, where the few cases of a bad husband or wife killing their kids, kids killing their parents - that we hear about. Not the millions of happy or at least content families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back