[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Elaine Marie Robertson

Missing since May 27, 1979 from Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington
Classification: Missing
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vital Statistics[/FONT]

• [*]Date Of Birth: May 4, 1955
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 130 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
    [*]Dentals: Available.
    [*]DNA: Available.

[FONT=&quot]Circumstances of Disappearance
Elaine Robertson lived in San Louis Obispo, California; but in May 1979 (over the Memorial Day weekend) she was vacationing at Mt. Rainer, WA.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Elaine Robertson, with her dog, wandered into the Sunshine Point camp ground on a rainy evening, she was not coherent. The next morning Elaine and the dog were gone, though she left all her belongs at the camp site.

Pierce County investigated and an extensive search was done.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Elaine's van was located within a mile of the camp site; though, Elaine or the dog has never been found or heard from.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Clackamas County Sheriff's Office (OR)
503-722-6746
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Agency Case Number: 2010-2224[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NCIC Number: M-288571799
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Source Information:
NamUs
Doe Network link case

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2888dfwa.html

[/FONT]

I wonder if there was ever a description of the dog?

I came across this woman that was found in 1980 with a dog.. but it was in florida.. but I guess stranger things have happened.
65UFLA2_LARGE[1].jpg

Date of Discovery: November 5, 1980
Location of Discovery: Rapides Parish, Louisiana
Estimated Date of Death: 2 months to over a year prior
State of Remains: Partial skeletal
Cause of Death: Undetermined
Physical Description
Estimated Age: 15-19 years old
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'0" to 5'5"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown, shoulder-length.
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unfused metopic suture (fibrous joint, cranial suture between adjacent developing bones of the skull - this suture begins at nose and runs superiorly to meet sagittal suture and fuses in early childhood before all other cranial sutures).
Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Third molars are impacted. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #3(O), 14(O), 19(OB) and 30(OB).
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: A pair of gray cotton or wool socks were found near the remains.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Discovery
A hunter found the decedent's partial skeletal remains, along with skeletal remains of a dog, in a wooded area off Nichols Cemetery Road, about a quarter of a mile off Highway 28 West near Gardner.
The dog had been shot. Investigators found who had shot the dog but did not know if the dog belonged to the victim. They were not able to establish the female's cause of death, but do believe she was dumped at the location.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/65ufla.html

I came across this woman that was found in 1980 with a dog.. but it was in florida.. but I guess stranger things have happened.
View attachment 129868

Physical Description
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unfused metopic suture (fibrous joint, cranial suture between adjacent developing bones of the skull - this suture begins at nose and runs superiorly to meet sagittal suture and fuses in early childhood before all other cranial sutures).
Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Third molars are impacted. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #3(O), 14(O), 19(OB) and 30(OB).
A hunter found the decedent's partial skeletal remains, along with skeletal remains of a dog, in a wooded area off Nichols Cemetery Road, about a quarter of a mile off Highway 28 West near Gardner.
The dog had been shot. Investigators found who had shot the dog but did not know if the dog belonged to the victim. They were not able to establish the female's cause of death, but do believe she was dumped at the location.

Talk about a coincidence! That's definitely worth checking into.

attachment.php

Physical Description
Identifiers

And there is DNA available !!!
Or maybe a previous step: Check if the dogs were similar

Demographics
Missing Age24 Years
Current Age64 Years
First NameElaine
Middle NameMarie
Last NameRobertson
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight130 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactMay 27, 1979
NamUs Case CreatedFebruary 9, 2010
Last Known Location Map
LocationMt. Rainer, Washington 93401
CountyPierce County

Circumstances of DisappearanceElaine Robertson lived in San Louis Obispo, CA; but in May 1979 (over the Memorial Day weekend)she was vacationing at Mt. Rainer, WA. Elaine Robertson, with her dog, wondered into the Sunshine Point camp ground on a rainy evening, she was not coherent. The next morning Elaine and the dog were gone, though she left all her belongs at the camp site. Pierce County investigated and an extensive search was done. Elaine's van was located within a mile of the camp site; though, Elaine or the dog has never been found or heard from.
Circumstance Notes
Case initiated in Clackamas Co because may have had a UID. Not a match so is now a Pierce Co. MP case.

Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue

R/O

upload_2019-11-20_13-35-31.png

upload_2019-11-20_13-38-31.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

1557UFCA

The dates are slightly off but what caught my eye was the description of the unidentified female having a long face, long brown, straight hair and slightly buck toothed? If Elaine was murdered when she went missing her body could have been transported or if she was disoriented did she start to try and hitch hike back to California? Age and height match, weight only out by a few pounds.

View attachment 129868

Physical Description
Identifiers

65UFLA

This Jane Doe was identified as Donna Brazell
Donna Brazzell

Elaine Marie Robertson – The Charley Project
Last edited July 14 2022, details of disappearance updated

Robertson lived in San Luis Obispo, California at the time of her disappearance. Over Memorial Day Weekend in 1979, she went to vacation in the Mount Rainier, Washington area. She was last seen in Tacoma on May 27.

She and her dog were seen wandering in the Sunshine Point area that evening. Robertson was incoherent at the time. She and her dog were gone the next day, leaving Robertson's belongings behind at her campsite.

She has never been heard from again and her dog was not located either. Searchers did find Robertson's van, a white or beige 1968 Volkswagen 113 with the California license plate number 752NRV, within a mile of her campsite.

Both Washington and Oregon police are investigating Robertson's disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

Just an brief update on her case, I have submitted #UP4388 for Elaine. I'm very surprised she hasn't been excluded as she's a near perfect fit.
Original
elaine_marie_robertson_1.jpg

Is it just me or does Elaine's right eye look a little lower, at least in the picture? I had submitted Andria Bailey for #UP4389, the Doe #UP4388 was found in and I thought that if Andria was from WA and she is the Doe then the other Doe would have to be in the same general area. I ran a search and I found Elaine. All the usual things match up perfectly (weight, height, age) and there's only two things that don't match perfectly. First is Elaine's dog. What happened to it? I think the dog was killed or let go but if it was killed then it was dumped with both girls but since a dog weighs less than a human, it continued down the river but the bodies washed up. I also have a table to help better present the facts.
Elaine Robertson #MP4998Valencia Doe #UP4388Possible?
SexFemaleUnsureLikely Considering Circumstances
RaceCaucasianUnsure, Likely CaucasianLikely Considering Circumstances
Hair ColorBrownLight BrownPossible
Eye ColorBlueUnknownPossible
Estimated D.O.D/D.L.CMay 27, 19791978-1980Match
Estimated Age Range2417-35Match
Height5'6"5'4"-5'7"Match
Weight130lbs120-140lbsMatch
Distinctive FeaturesRight Eye possibly slightly lower than leftRight Eye slightly lower than leftPossible
CircumstancesMissing from Mt. Rainer, WA with her dog.Found with #UP4389Likely Considering potential match of #UP4389
Distance1,085 miles on her own. Even lower considering her home was CA1,131 miles with potential match of #UP4389Likely Considering potential match of #UP4389 and Circumstances.
Let me know if this table helped! I would really like to know if you would rather look at a table of evidence or look at a block of evidence! Let me know what you think of this potential match!

Well, that's a freaky thing to write!

How do you know she will never be found?
Agreed... Is it meant to be some sick joke?! If it is it's not ok to joke about a girl who may or may not have been murdered! There is no evidence in hers or any MP case to say that they wont or will ever be found. You can either look into a MP case out of curiosity, the passion to find them and bring them home or be like this person who made some sick joke of it all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back