Okay, this is totally creepy but......

ellen13

Reaction score
How many of you have actually sat down with a Ouija board with a friend or
group and tried to asked jbr questions. Would you do it? I don't own a board and I've never used one. Where would I buy one?:confused:

I don't believe in that kind of stuff...so no. But if you get any answers....let us know.:p

narlacat said:
You don't need to buy one, you can just make one.:)
A group of us used to play all the time when we were younger.We just wrote the letters on pieces of paper and place them in a circle on a table with yes at the top of the circle and no at the bottom,also we had numbers from 0 to 9 around the circle.Nice and cheap and worked well enough to freak us out.

You need letters around the cricle too.
Not that I am an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

Be careful, there is good and bad people on earth, and also in the afterlife. So be careful who u let in. They say that when you have a dream and a person who has passed on, is in the dream, they are actually visiting you. Ive only ever had one dream where i met JonBenet, it was so cryptic am still trying to figure it out. Try communicating in your dream less scary and more safe..

Many years ago my teenage daughter spent the night with a friend, and there were several girls over. She/they had a horrific terrible experience with a ouija board...the father of the girl brought her home, and told me about what had happend. My daughter was crying and hysterical, and the other girls were also. It was very bad. I would definitely say be careful.

I wouldn't. I think these things can interfere with the sanity of a vulnerable person..

I don't mess with that stuff whether it actually works or not. It's sacreligous to me. JMO

When my mother was younger(back in the 60's and 70's) she had a very old board that belonged to her grandmother. Her cousin, My grandma and my mom all played with it one day, and her cousin asked it who she was going to marry. It said two intials, and that ended up being the intials of the man she married, many years after that.

Summergirl said:
When my mother was younger(back in the 60's and 70's) she had a very old board that belonged to her grandmother. Her cousin, My grandma and my mom all played with it one day, and her cousin asked it who she was going to marry. It said two intials, and that ended up being the intials of the man she married, many years after that.

Summergirl,

Interesting, but I personally don't believe in anything supernatural.

IMO the initials of the man she married was likely the result of a self-fullfilling prophecy. We unconsciously tend to carry out whatever goals, good and bad, that exist deep in our minds. The ouija board functions on the same principle. There's nothing mysterious or supernatural about it. We unconsciously move the pointer of the ouija board to answer whatever questions and reveal whatever goals that are already stored in our deepest memories, and then, without even realizing that we're doing it, for the rest of our lives we may unconsciously try to fullfill those goals -- motivated by self-fullfilling prophecies.

Self-fullfilling prophecies can also be more openly carried out. For instance, if a baseball player goes up to the plate believing he's going to strike out, then he likely will strike out.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Summergirl,

Interesting, but I personally don't believe in anything supernatural.

IMO the initials of the man she married was likely the result of a self-fullfilling prophecy. We unconsciously tend to carry out whatever goals, good and bad, that exist deep in our minds. The ouija board functions on the same principle. There's nothing mysterious or supernatural about it. We unconsciously move the pointer of the ouija board to answer whatever questions and reveal whatever goals that are already stored in our deepest memories, and then, without even realizing that we're doing it, for the rest of our lives we may unconsciously try to fullfill those goals -- motivated by self-fullfilling prophecies.

Self-fullfilling prophecies can also be more openly carried out. For instance, if a baseball player goes up to the plate believing he's going to strike out, then he likely will strike out.

BlueCrab
That is why it is very dangerous to call your child stupid. You wouldn't believe how many parents actually do that!:mad:

There is positive energy,and there is negative energy ... which one you decide to follow is up to you.Throw in a little bit of luck and hard work ... and there's your life.

Some people call it karma.

Summergirl said:

This happened to me, as well..exactly!! When I was 15 I asked it for the initials of my husband...it said "TS". I didn't know a "TS" so at 15, I thought, naaaaaah. Well...I'm married to a TS now.

Me too!!!

The initials I got were "BS".

-And that's exactly what I put up with when I was married!!! :D

I crack myself up, I really do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members