'Dancing Cop' Helps Traffic Get Down

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Rhode Island's famous "Dancing Cop" is back on the force to help traffic get down for the holidays.Retired police Officer Tony Lapore comes out each December to direct traffic for the holidays with his trademark dance moves.He began dancing his way through traffic in 1984, and has remained in step since his retirement four years later.Lapore, who is recognized worldwide, is also available for birthday parties or other special occasions.

5524583.jpg

5524629.jpg

http://www.nbc4.tv/irresistible/5524871/detail.html

I personally think this is GREAT! It has to relieve some stress for him as well as the drivers!! :clap:

Isn't he aware that Grandma got runover by a reindeer a few years ago? Isn't he in the least bit worried?? :crazy:

That would be my dream job!!!! LOL! Love to dance and love the attention and if it were traffic stopping ...all the better.

*LMAO* She gets run over EVERY YEAR and apparently he has no fear.
Toby said:
Isn't he aware that Grandma got runover by a reindeer a few years ago? Isn't he in the least bit worried?? :crazy:

The only way I could stop traffic is if I were handing out free gas coupons! :rolleyes:
concernedperson said:
That would be my dream job!!!! LOL! Love to dance and love the attention and if it were traffic stopping ...all the better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back