NY - Sheila Abdus-Salaam,Judge,N Y’s Top Court,Found Dead,Hudson River

dotr

Reaction score
Sorry, thread already started.
[url]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?335340-NY-Sheila-Abdus-Salaam-65-Harlem-12-April-2017

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sheila-abdus-salaam-judge-on-new-york%E2%80%99s-top-court-is-found-dead-in-hudson-river/ar-BBzMxbm[/URL]
attachment.php

Sheila Abdus-Salaam, an associate judge on New York State’s highest court and the first African-American woman to serve on that bench, was found dead on Wednesday in the Hudson River, the authorities said.

Officers with the New York Police Department’s Harbor Unit responded about 1:45 p.m. to a report of a person floating by the shore near West 132nd Street in Upper Manhattan. Judge Abdus-Salaam, 65, was taken to a pier on the Hudson River and was pronounced dead by paramedics shortly after 2 p.m.

The police were investigating how she ended up in the river, and it was not clear how long Judge Abdus-Salaam, who lived nearby in Harlem, had been missing. There were no signs of trauma on her body, the police said. She was fully clothed.

Attachments

• BBzMpsu.img.jpg
    BBzMpsu.img.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 72
This story has so many gaps in the reporting, it's a sieve. A prominent judge is found floating in the Hudson at 1:45 in the afternoon, and that's "it"?? How immensely disrespectful to her, that all of the reporting is simply race and religion baiting.

Did her husband even report her missing? Had she been at work that day at all? Was she in the habit of going for walks along the river? Did she have people who were angry with her for something she ruled on, that had made threats?

I am SICK to DEATH of the radical liberal/ progressive race-religion baiting media reports, especially the NYT. Really-- who cares that she was muslim, black, and a woman-- she's a JUDGE who was found FLOATING DEAD in the Hudson river. That is ALL that should be reported until the circumstances of her death have been investigated and reported. The angle of "first black muslim woman judge" should be saved for her memorial service. It's wholly irrelevant at this point.

A prominent JUDGE is DEAD under suspicious circumstances, but all the media wants to do (looking at YOU, NYT) is stir the race and religion pot to see if it will boil over. Absolutely sickening reporting on this case.

I want to know how this JUDGE died, and if there was foul play or an accident. I pretty much don't care at all about her religion or race. It's simply NOT important to the story AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

Good grief, I have grown to HATE the left wing media outlets. What ever happened to REAL journalism, investigative journalism??? Now it's just click bait, race bait, religion bait, political ideology bait, etc.

This poor woman. So sorry for her and her family and loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back