Found Safe TX - Yaritza Ramirez, 7 weeks, San Antonio, Mar 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Search underway for missing baby

Torres' daughter, Yaritza Ramirez, was born February 21st. The young mom says soon after her daughter was born, she and the woman who wanted to care for her daughter signed a notarized temporary guardianship letter.

Torres went on to say shortly after she visited her daughter on March 21st, when she turned a month old, she called the woman and told her she wanted her daughter back.
"she just said, ‘No, you can't do that,’ and she just blocked off all of her accounts. I've lost contact with her and I have no idea where they are at," said Torres.

News 4 San Antonio also went to the place where the woman is believed to live, but no one came to the door.

115a53b779249c0f817ff6515554c1ae.jpg

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/search-underway-for-missing-baby

uh, yes she can take her baby back, she didn't formally adopt her out. I understand the woman's disappointment, but now she may face charges.

why didn't they name her in the media?

uh, yes she can take her baby back, she didn't formally adopt her out. I understand the woman's disappointment, but now she may face charges.

why didn't they name her in the media?
Oh I didnt see that they didn't. Interesting.

If it was signed and notarized the name must be on the form?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IF she used her real name. I wonder how well the mother knew this woman? And whose idea was it to give her a guardianship?

Oh man. This sound like another Anthony case😒
What a beautiful baby. I hope baby is safe.

The baby has a different last name then mom. I wonder if there is a father involved in her life or was just there for the birth and paperwork?

well if the mother is telling the truth, this is kidnapping and the police have the woman's name and description so is there an Amber Alert?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back