Found Deceased NY - Aziz Chirkeev, 20, Brooklyn, 3 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Eerie Message Posted to Social Media Account of Missing Brooklyn Man

Aziz Chirkeev left his dental assistant job on Avenue U near East 1st Street on April 3 and told his mom he was taking the train into Manhattan to cool off after a frustrating day of work, sources and his roommate said.

But he never returned home, and his WhatsApp status was later changed to “The person dead.” Previously, he only posted in Russian, a law enforcement source said.

a6818d2de3a337bda74502f102f63daa.jpg

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20170414/brighton-beach/social-media-missing-person-police-nypd

So creepy... 😕

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

The phone thing is indeed creepy.

Also, thank you, Lisa, for starting this thread and several others. You are filling the hole that that was left when we lost Carlos/ Los2188. Thank you for the threads.

The phone thing is indeed creepy.

Also, thank you, Lisa, for starting this thread and several others. You are filling the hole that that was left when we lost Carlos/ Los2188. Thank you for the threads.
Thanks, Frisson! The first day was for Los. I woke up to his posts daily.
I see many others are beginning to post now also. :)

Found deceased 😞: http://pix11.com/2017/05/04/missing...klyn-bridge-after-train-ride-to-central-park/

The decomposed body discovered Sunday near a pier in Sunset Park has been identified as that of 20-year-old Aziz Chirkeev, a Kyrgyz immigrant who vanished April 3, after finishing his shift at an orthodontic office in Sheepshead Bay.
Family friend, Ella Alexa, said police told Aziz' mother they believe he jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge in the early hours of April 4. This assessment is based on surveillance footage they have of a climber on the bridge about 1:04 a.m.

The friend believes Aziz was having trouble adjusting to life in the United States.

RIP Aziz

Oh noooo! My heart aches for his poor mother. RIP Aziz :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member