Deceased/Not Found NY - Kurt Beehler, 24, Niagara Falls, 8 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Niagara Falls Police are asking for the public's help in looking for a city resident missing now for about a week.

The family of Kurt has concerns for his welfare.

He may be driving his 2005 brown Mercury Sable with license plate # AWC1949.*

31efac2f3a98a95d11c399a13c20ec3b.jpg

http://www.wgrz.com/mb/news/local/concern-for-welfare-of-missing-nfalls-man/431556390

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/15/help-asked-locating-falls-man-24-missing-week/
Niagara Falls Police want to check on the welfare of Kurt Beehler, 24. Beehler is white, 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 180 pounds. He has short brown hair, blue eyes and a beard.
Beehler was wearing white jeans, a gold T-shirt, black sneakers and a baseball hat when he was last seen in Niagara Falls on April 8. His vehicle is a brown 2005 Mercury Sable, license plate AWC1949.

I wonder which park.

Just thinking because I think the implication is he committed suicide. There are a few parks in Niagara Falls and if I were worried about a loved one in the city I would probably have the parking lots there checked. And in at least one of them it would be obvious, I think, if a car were left there and there are usually police driving through regularly anyway.

I wonder if his car was hidden, or if he left a note, or maybe his car wasn't in Niagara Falls?

I don't want to say "Rest in Peace" when we don't know, but I think we do. :(

I wonder which park.

Just thinking because I think the implication is he committed suicide. There are a few parks in Niagara Falls and if I were worried about a loved one in the city I would probably have the parking lots there checked. And in at least one of them it would be obvious, I think, if a car were left there and there are usually police driving through regularly anyway.

I wonder if his car was hidden, or if he left a note, or maybe his car wasn't in Niagara Falls?

Yeah, I was thinking a note was left since they called off the search they must have good reason. It just said the car was found in a New York State Park parking lot and that they located the car from "tips". They did not state which park but maybe one that isn't utilized as much since it wasn't located until now??

Yeah, I was thinking a note was left since they called off the search they must have good reason. It just said the car was found in a New York State Park parking lot and that they located the car from "tips". They did not state which park but maybe one that isn't utilized as much since it wasn't located until now??

That's what I think. My mind just immediately went to a park that has trails above the Niagara River Gorge but then I thought his car would have been spotted long ago if it'd been there.

I live in the area and went to school with him. his car was found near the Falls so I guess the police and the family just agreed he probably chose to end his life. so sad.

I know personally his cousins-the sad part of this is-they do not know what happened to him! No body, no sign of foul play-in the car that is...but they just don't know whar happened to him. His car was found in Niagara Falls park-parking lot. Did he commit suicide/ He was not depressed, family talked to him that day..it's a mystery and one cops are working covertly on-so sad.

I wonder which park.

So sad, but also kind of weird as there doesn't seem to be a single MSM or LE report of his body being found after quite a lot of press about the search.

It's hard to find a precedent for an obituary before evidence of death so I guess the family must be very certain. The obituary states April 8 as the date of death...which was the date he was last seen but weeks before his car was found...so maybe there was a note?

He seemed a troubled and sensitive soul...RIP

he must've left a note ... from the obit linked below ... poor guy ... rip Kurt

Kurt was loved by all who knew him but it wasn't enough to shield him from the severity of his mental health condition. Contributions in Kurt's memory may be made to NAMI of WNY, the National Alliance for Mental Illness.

- See more at: http://obituaries.niagara-gazette.com/story/kurt-p-beehler-jr-916419231#sthash.KvpNcpgb.dpuf

Hi, I know Kurt's cousin-and his wife..who were Kurt's parents age-
Kurt was caught on surveillance videoss at the park jumping to his death-this seemed to be the way he decided to leave this earth..
As brillant as Kurt was-he was troubled by bi-polar and manic depression. The day he died, he talked to his parents, then a few friends-never indicating he was planning to commit suicide. He left his cell phone and headed to a park near the Niagara Falls area. Kurt was an excellent diver and swimmer..he knew the areas well there.
Ironically, he had this photo of himself,on http://www.gotaram.com/u/kurt.beehler
It was almost like an early warning of what he was planning to do.
God rest his sweet soul.! He'sa t peace now!

I asked NamUs why he's still listed as missing and they said until his remains are found that's how they list them. I asked if they couldn't add a notation saying he is assumed deceased but remains have not yet been found. They ignored me. Seems to me that it would be nice to let other searchers know that this is not an urgent case although it is a sad one.

What a very big loss....such a young person and he seems so sweet. It's so hard to see inside....what is eating somebody up...RIP beauty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back