TN - Vickie Hill, 32, found dead in staged suicide, Maryville, 31 Dec 2003

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Stanley Hill allegedly told authorities that his wife had talked about killing herself for months and asked him to assist her if necessary. He claimed that on the morning of her death, while their son slept upstairs, Vickie Hill awoke and told him the day had come.

In a videotaped reenactment of his wife's death, which the defense also sought to suppress, Stanley Hill demonstrated for police how he rigged a noose between the head of their bed and his wife's neck so that she could roll off the mattress and asphyxiate.

When she failed to die, Stanley Hill allegedly told police he tightened the rope until she stopped breathing.

As he carried her to the garage, according to court documents, he told police he accidentally dropped the woman, who weighed more than him, accounting for the impact trauma.

When he was unable to hoist her body over a rafter, he left her lying on the floor and called police.

More at link:\
http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/1214/stanleyhill_ctv.html

WHY was this guy out on bail??????????????

Yeah...he looks REAL innocent! Give me a break!! And I must ask the question as well.....WHY WAS HE OUT ON BAIL?

If she wanted to kill herself she could have done it without his help. What man would help their wife kill themselves? If she wanted to commit suicide he should have gotten her some therapy or something :doh:

That's a new excuse for murdering your wife....assisted suicide...yeah right!!

He's one scary looking dude if you ask me.....

He looks like someone I'd be afraid to be married to.

What woman would chose hanging as a way to commit suicide? This guy is so full of it.

I'd like to know what he was doing out on bail too. Bail could have been set outside of his reach. Some of these judges are as dumb as stumps and should be booted off the bench.

Suicide my A$$..
This guy needs to rot in jail!!

He looks really mean!

oh this guy is a complete moron!! right - he assisted her in suicide. come on.

There is just no defense for stupidity. He tied the rope, she rolled off the bed but didn't die, so he tightened the rope until she dies? Suicide? Murder!

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry, or maybe both. Laugh at his stupidity and cry because she is dead and didn't get any help with her suicidal thoughts.

only he says she was suicidal, to everybody else she seemed fine at the time of her death,

so it to me is highly likely he murdered her, and suicide played no part in it,

and if she was so suicidal what a very bizarre idea on how to die, much simpler would be pills and alcohol - not the dreadful scenario he tries to paint, I think he killed her, and tried to cover up, realised the cover up would not fly to came up with suicide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back