Blindfolded Santa Hanging From Noose At Home Upsets Neighborhood

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Pictures and more : http://www.local6.com/news/5491296/detail.html

The Santa also has his hands and legs bound by some type of wire.

"Now the kids are sad with that, you know, because they say it's not fair with Santa," neighbor Tanira Giacian said. "Santa should be around bringing their gifts, looking for the gifts, and not hanging on a tree. They're just kind of scared of that."

Since the display was put in the tree, neighbors have called police to get it removed, but officers said there is nothing they can do because the homeowner is protected under the First Amendment, Local 6 News reported.

Casshew said:
Gee, I can't imagine why? :silenced:
Like that would last next to me! I'd cut that crap down & dispose of it at the first chance!

Linda7NJ said:
Like that would last next to me! I'd cut that crap down & dispose of it at the first chance!

Maybe all of the neighbors could get together at 3 in the morning, don ski masks and dark clothing (in case the guy has video camera), and replace the hanging Santa with a hanging Scrooge.

It's his right, yes, but it's just plain ridiculous.

How about putting an effigy of this man who put up this disgusting display hanging from a noose with a huge sign witten in childish scrawl that says:

Merry Christmas..........

Of course that will be protected by the first amendement right also...........and it certainly expresses how these children feel about this guy.

This photo is just nasty............talk about ruining X-mas for kids........scaring them and scarring them.......

I agree!
Linda7NJ said:

If this guy belongs to a home owners association, then they can do something about it.

There was a case here in Michigan about a family who had put out a manger scene on their front lawn. They were told to take it down or be fined $100 per week from the association.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back