Baby Tossed Out Window to Safety

IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Someone can move this if they want it in a different forum...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178786,00.html

A mother trapped in a burning third-floor apartment prayed and then dropped her 1-month-old son out a window to the crowd below. The infant was caught safely by a man who plays catcher for his employer's baseball team.

The rescuer gave the baby mouth-to-mouth resuscitation — a skill he picked up two decades ago as a teenage lifeguard — and the mother was rescued by firefighters. Both were treated at a hospital and released.

Tracinda Foxe, 30, was cornered by smoke and flames in the Bronx apartment on Wednesday when she went to the window with son Eric Guzman.

"I said, 'God, please save my son,'" Foxe told the Daily News in Thursday editions. "I prayed that someone would catch him and save his life."

I saw this on the news.....that guy is a major HERO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: What a miracle that baby is just fine.

I have watched this replayed on the news about a dozen times and it just chokes me up.

Can you imagine what was running through mama's mind? Just seeing all those people down below wanting to help, just really moves me.

I saw the video and this story could be in "News that makes you Smile" :clap: :clap:

SadieMae said:
I saw the video and this story could be in "News that makes you Smile" :clap: :clap:
LOL...that occurred to me AFTER I posted it here! :angel: :slap: <--slap me

IdahoMom said:
LOL...that occurred to me AFTER I posted it here! :angel: :slap: <--slap me
Nahh...no slap. This story is a GOOD one to put anywhere. I'll be smiling all day, it sure made me feel good!!!

Wow. This is truly a miracle!!! This man is a true hero! Thank God both mom and son are alive. This story gave me chills.

IdahoMom, thanks for posting such a heartwarming story.

Thank you IdahoMom. No matter where it is posted, it is still an inspiring story. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back