GUILTY TX - Teketria Buggs, 12, Orchard, 2 December 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Amber Alert Issued For Missing Girl, 12

Investigators Say No Indication Of Foul Play, Plans To Run Away

HOUSTON -- Authorities in Fort Bend County issued an Amber Alert Sunday night for a missing 12-year-old girl, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Teketria Buggs, also known as Teeky-Bugs, was last seen Friday asleep on a couch inside her family’s home in the 9000 block of Johnson Road in Orchard. The girl’s relatives told authorities it was common for her to sleep on the couch and in her daily clothing.

The girl’s family reported her missing shortly after 10 a.m. Saturday. The Amber Alert was issued at 8:13 p.m. Sunday.

Investigators do not believe the girl planned on running away, or that her disappearance is a case of foul play. None of her belongings was missing from the home.

Teketria is a black female, about 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 95 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin. She was last seen wearing a red and white long-sleeved pullover shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

Authorities said Teketria appears immature for here age but is an A-B student at school.

More: http://www.click2houston.com/news/5465119/detail.html?rss=hou&psp=news

I do hope this precious child is found...

A search-and-rescue group began looking for a 12-year-old missing Fort Bend County girl who has been missing for more than two days, KPRC Local 2 reported Monday.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said volunteers would use remote control airplanes, high-vision scopes, 4-wheelers and Sonar to search more than 12 acres of heavily wooded land and the Brazos River near the girl's home, located in the 900 block of Johnson Road in Orchard.

"There's something that just doesn't feel right about this. We are going to give it our best shot and see if we can get her located," Miller said.

Teketria, also known as Teeky-Bug, was last seen Friday asleep on a couch inside her family’s home in the 9000 block of Johnson Road in Orchard. The girl’s relatives told authorities it was common for her to sleep on the couch and in her daily clothing.

Investigators do not believe Teketria planned on running away, or that her disappearance is a case of foul play. None of her belongings was missing from the home.

"We are not ruling out foul play, but (investigators) are taking into consideration that Teketria Bugg is a very young 12-year-old," Fort Bend County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Terriann Carlson said.

Fort Bend County authorities said they came across a burn pile early Monday afternoon. No other information has been released about that discovery.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/5465119/detail.html

Kudos to Tim Miller and Equusearch. Hope the find Teeky Bugs.

I don't like the sound of that burn pile. Prayers For Teeky!!!

petra said:
Kudos to Tim Miller and Equusearch. Hope the find Teeky Bugs.

I don't like the sound of that burn pile. Prayers For Teeky!!!

I don't like it either. But that is a very rural area. Hopefully it's just an innocent brush pile.

So few details have been given out about the family and her situation, it's hard to get a fix on what's going on.

I just edited the title ... I could've sworn I read that her friends thought she had talked about running away, but I had read so many stories last night of so many missing people ... it's all so sad and scary that these young kids are out there all alone :(

Prayers for Teeky. I hope she is found safe and sound.

Something else that seems kind of strange - she was asleep on the couch, for the night, with shoes on. I guess I could understand some households have sort of looser routines than other households, so maybe falling asleep on the couch isn't unusual. But with shoes on, for the whole night?

KatherineQ said:
Something else that seems kind of strange - she was asleep on the couch, for the night, with shoes on. I guess I could understand some households have sort of looser routines than other households, so maybe falling asleep on the couch isn't unusual. But with shoes on, for the whole night?
Yeah, that kind of reminds me of that little girl... Riley Fox.

PrayersForMaura said:
Yeah, that kind of reminds me of that little girl... Riley Fox.
Has anything be mentioned about family situation?? parents, siblings, etc.
Don't recall seeing anything...

At least they made a call right away when they discovered her missing...or so it seems.

chico- if you have a chance can you update us on the show ...thank you

some of us don't get it. i would be interested if anything new has come up.

I'll post the link when its available....Mom was on and feels that someone Teka knew and trusted took her from the home. She felt strongly that it is not a runaway situation. She took a poly...told LE she'd do whatever it takes to help find her daughter. There was talk of the boyfriend but I'm not clear on what all was said....not sure if he took a poly, not sure where he was that night, and mom said something about 4 oclock but again, not sure. Mom was very distraught :(

petra said:
Thanks, chico

What happened to dad or stepdad walking her part of the way to school??? now someone took her from the home??? oh boy, something is really wrong:(
That's Andrea Jackson 10 years old from Wa. this little girl is 12 and from Texas.

strach304 said:
That's Andrea Jackson 10 years old from Wa. this little girl is 12 and from Texas.
Yikes...So sorry. Posted on wrong thread.

Thanks Starch. Deleted my post.

....a little bit confused there.:blushing: :blushing:

There is something very hinky about this dissappearance ,I am worried about this BFs story.I hope she is ok :( and they find her soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back