AZ AZ - Patrick Kennedy, 64, Tucson, 16 April 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Patrick Kennedy was last seen in Tucson about 5:30 a.m. Sunday walking near Tanque Verde Loop and Tanque Verde Road.
Kennedy is 5 feet 9 inches tall, about 170 pounds and bald with blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, jeans and blue shoes.

636279742520284769-Patrick-Kennedy.jpg

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...elp-locating-missing-tucson-man-64/100553406/

Patrick is my brother in law if anyone has any info on his whereabouts please contact the authorities.Our entire family is praying for his safe return.

Prayers that he will be found soon and safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are there any known health issues?

Who does he live with?

Who last saw him out walking at 5:30am that morning?

Does he work?

Patrick is my brother in law if anyone has any info on his whereabouts please contact the authorities.Our entire family is praying for his safe return.
What has been done about his disappearance? Searches? Tracking dogs? Cadaver dogs? Have flyers been placed around town to alert the community to his disappearance? Does this appear he walked away (money missing, wallet and cell phone taken?) Has his cell phone been pinged to try to determine his most recent location? Does the phone still have a charge? How far from his home was he last seen? Does he regularly take walks at 5:30 am?

Hope you you can give us some information.

ETA: any bank or credit card activity?

What has been done about his disappearance? Searches? Tracking dogs? Cadaver dogs? Have flyers been placed around town to alert the community to his disappearance? Does this appear he walked away (money missing, wallet and cell phone taken?) Has his cell phone been pinged to try to determine his most recent location? Does the phone still have a charge? How far from his home was he last seen? Does he regularly take walks at 5:30 am?

After asking for this information it occurred to me that in order to post inside information here at Websleuths you must first become verified. That is a personal choice and one you may not want to make. In case you are interested in answering questions beyond the scope of what we find in mainstream media, please click here for instructions on becoming verified.

No health issues he lived with his wife of over thirty years(my sister) he recently retired as far as I know he was out walking alone

This missing poster lists PK's height as 5'11" two inches taller than the news article. The missing poster was posted at a SM site for missing and homeless. Someone identifying themselves as a someone who knew the wife had commented that PK was not homeless. She said he just vanished, no rhyme or reason, Easter Sunday April 16, 2017.

18278535_1868785980061576_437567911094968870_o.jpg

He is closer to 5'11 and He was absolutely NOT homeless as I stated previously PK is my brother in law his wife is my older sister

He is closer to 5'11 and He was absolutely NOT homeless as I stated previously PK is my brother in law his wife is my older sister
Any progress in the investigation? I hope so for the family's sake.

The answers to most of these questions I posed are in the following article in which PK's wife is speaking out:

http://www.kvoa.com/story/35561046/search-still-on-for-tucson-man-who-went-missing-on-easter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin
Back