Found Deceased MN - Matthew Deets, 31, Coon Rapids, 2 March 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Sherburne County are asking for your help in finding a missing man.

Matthew was last seen in the 100 Block of Xavis Street in Coon Rapids.

38e236b146c0c8e549861fd73f6bcd3c.jpg

Matthew Deets is about 6′ tall and weighs about 260.

http://wjon.com/sherburne-county-authorities-asking-for-help-finding-missing-person-video/

0 days without needing a mod to fix my post. sigh.

Very curious. Winner what the significance of the Xavis street location is? A friend maybe? I'm very familiar with the area.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Very curious. Winner what the significance of the Xavis street location is? A friend maybe? I'm very familiar with the area.

I'm familiar with CR too but I don't think there's a 100 block. 10000 maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm familiar with CR too but I don't think there's a 100 block. 10000 maybe?

That's what I took it to mean

That's why I mentioned it... I've only been there once but allot of my friends frequent there and have never had any trouble but I hear plenty of stories.

This one caught me off guard. I forget my own kids are this age... And he might be known to one of them. He was. My daughter is now mourning the untimely death of 2 friend in less than a week.

This one caught me off guard. I forget my own kids are this age... And he might be known to one of them. He was. My daughter is now mourning the untimely death of 2 friend in less than a week.

So sorry for her, Damarna.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am mystified. I went to the U of M a million years ago. Kids drank. It was the era of drugs-- the late 60's early 70's. I do not recall anyone falling into lakes, rivers etc.

What is the deal? They can't all be so out of it on cell phones that they do not see where they are going

Matthew was my son. I found this forum during a search for additional info.
I'm in So Cal but flew out when he was found and for his service. Matt never made it to the bar and there are a lot of players in this story. Thank you all for keeping it classy and respectful. He didn't always make good choices but he was ALWAYS loved by his family including his 4 children. People know things and eventually, they will talk.

I'm in So Cal but flew out when he was found and for his service. Matt never made it to the bar and there are a lot of players in this story. Thank you all for keeping it classy and respectful. He didn't always make good choices but he was ALWAYS loved by his family including his 4 children. People know things and eventually, they will talk.

I am so sorry for your loss! Please know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

I so very sorry. On this forum many young men last seen in bars end up in bodies of water, it's very strange. It sounds like you have an idea what went on. In sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keeping you and your family closet to my heart.

jsaffelo, I am so sorry you found websleuths because of the loss of your son, Matthew. As a mom of 20 something sons...I can't imagine your pain.
Sadly, we are seeing too many young men going missing and most out at night with friends.
I hope you keep in contact with LE and find the answers you are looking for and perhaps someday in the future peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back