Florida town plans to use eminent domain...

Toby

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Are they going to build reservations to put these black people on?? No such thing as ownership of property anymore, not with greed staring public officials in the face. I'm sure the black populace think they really need a yacht club to house all of the large boats they own. Some of the things being allowed to happen in this country are really upsetting. More large companies are getting in line to default on their pension plans; not to worry though; the Federal Pension Default Corp, or whatever they call that thing, which is the reposnsibility of us taxpayers, will step in and save the day, and make it right for everybody. It's getting uglier all of the time in this country---seems only the wealthier are prospering; and that will become a more select group as time goes on, as more of us drop through the crack, or maybe "are forced through the crack" would be better terminology..

I read the article and it sounds like the people and the community will be better off.

Riveria Beach is in a SERIOUS state of disrepair.

Personally I think these people will benifit by holding on to their land until there is no where else as close to the beach to build in Florida and then sell it for a mint. For the Town or County to get involved and force it for a housing developement is BS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back