"Greenwood Man Loses Sagging Pants While Running from Police"

• Thread starter Deleted member 122964
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 122964

This one sure "cracks" me up! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://www.indexjournal.com/news/crime/report-greenwood-man-loses-sagging-pants-while-running-from-police/article_444a8ca2-b2f9-5d4d-8143-acae4dabc6e0.html

From the article: "Greenwood police say they were able to identify a man based on the pants he lost while running from officers. . .Officers were unable to keep up with the man even though he seemed to be struggling to keep his pants on and lost track of him, the report said. When they went to the last place he was seen they found a pair of thermal underwear, denim-pattern pants and a pair of blue sweatpants that matched a pair the man had been wearing, the report said."

Ummm. Greenwood, SC. In mid-late April. Were the thermies, denim pants and sweatpants all his? I know I'm cold-natured and take a cardigan sweater along almost anywhere I go, even in the summer, but that's ridiculous.

It would've been difficult for White to deny that at least one pair were his :giggle:. Maybe he'd lost the 3 pairs at different times--does his weight-loss regimen include an exercise routine called "running from police?" :facepalm:

But says the chase happened early February.

Lived in Greenwood for 7 years....nickname for the newspaper was The Index Finger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But says the chase happened early February.

Lived in Greenwood for 7 years....nickname for the newspaper was The Index Finger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ha! You're right. I checked the date on the article and just saw it was April. Must be a re-posted article because they didn't have enough news that day. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back