Found Deceased NV - Iris Daniels, 69, Henderson, 20 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Henderson police are looking for Iris Daniels 69, who disappeared from her home Thursday afternoon.

Iris was reported missing by her husband after she walked away from her home. She was last seen near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m. Thursday.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg.

Daniels was described as a white woman, about 5'8" tall, 160 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a white nightgown and gray slip on clogs.

d8f74c58f303b019ee1dee89ff70a303.jpg

Police noted Daniels' hair is darker than in the photo that was provided.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213852/police-searching-for-missing-henderson-woman

Hmmmmmmmm......her husband said she walked away from home in a white nightgown and clogs? If I had limited use of my left leg after suffering a stroke I wouldn't ever wear clogs, especially at 69.......too easy to twist an ankle, for one thing.

Hmmmmmmmm......her husband said she walked away from home in a white nightgown and clogs? If I had limited use of my left leg after suffering a stroke I wouldn't ever wear clogs, especially at 69.......too easy to twist an ankle, for one thing.

Given the fact that she left in a nightgown, perhaps she wouldn't think about the clogs so much?

Maybe more like slip-on slippers vs clogs? Maybe he didn't name then correctly? I agree wearing clogs seems a bit odd. OK, even backless slippers would, IMO, not be easy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maybe more like slip-on slippers vs clogs? Maybe he didn't name then correctly? I agree wearing clogs seems a bit odd. OK, even backless slippers would, IMO, not be easy.

Maybe Crocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Crocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes!! That's a good thought!!

This story caught my attention, Iris Daniels is my Mom's name.

What do you suppose LE is investigating, sigh ...

Wow!!

I wonder what that means?
If she wondered off, you would expect LE to want the search to continue
Does it say who saw her leave or on the road?
Who saw what she was wearing?

The story caught my attention...hopefully we will get mote details.

ETA...If I walked off wearing shoes I wander how my hubbie would describe?

Wow!!

I wonder what that means?
If she wondered off, you would expect LE to want the search to continue
Does it say who saw her leave or on the road?
Who saw what she was wearing?

Not sure if there was an additional witness beyond the husband? I'm jaded ... way to early to assume.

Henderson police are looking for Iris Daniels 69, who disappeared from her home Thursday afternoon.

Iris was reported missing by her husband after she walked away from her home. She was last seen near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m. Thursday.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg.

Daniels was described as a white woman, about 5'8" tall, 160 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a white nightgown and gray slip on clogs.

d8f74c58f303b019ee1dee89ff70a303.jpg

Police noted Daniels' hair is darker than in the photo that was provided.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213852/police-searching-for-missing-henderson-woman

BBM-
Wonder who saw her at the corner of Anthem Pkwy and Atchley Drive?

Wow, she looks amazingly young for being 69 years old! I hope she is found soon.

"Police say missing Henderson woman 'voluntarily' left home"

"Henderson Police said 69-year-old Iris Daniels 'voluntarily' walked away from her home and remains missing since Thursday afternoon.
She was last seen by her husband in a nightgown near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg, although police said she is capable of walking on her own.
..."
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213852/police-say-missing-henderson-woman-voluntarily-left-home

"Henderson Police: 69-year old missing woman may have left willingly"
"...
Henderson police say Daniels’ husband reported her missing. Investigators say Daniels walked out of her Anthem home in a white night gown and slippers.
'It’s now learned Iris walked away on her own accord,' said Henderson Police Department Officer Scott Williams. 'There might've been mental impairment that makes this more a situation, more faculties credit for.'
Even though police believe Daniels might be able to find a way to communicate with her family, they say they’re still looking for her.
'There is still concern and worry from the family's point of view … obviously from police,' Williams said. 'We still want to find her.'"
http://news3lv.com/news/local/henderson-police-69-year-old-missing-woman-may-have-left-willingly
All BBM.

I wonder how LE came to the conclusion that she left on her own volition. Did she call them to let them know that she was OK but that she did not want to come back home? But then for her to leave in just a nightgown ....

I hope they find her. My initial impression is against TOS. The neighborhood does appear to be Sun City Anthem, the same neighborhood Steven Koecher disappeared from, though probably a coincidence.

[h=3]Body of missing Henderson woman found near her neighborhood[/h]
Henderson Police Department confirmed finding the body of Iris Daniels in a side yard of a residence near her home in the area of Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive. A homeowner informed police late Monday morning.

Clark County Coroner's Office said they confirmed the body as Daniels, but a cause and manner of her death remained pending.
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35245592/body-of-missing-henderson-woman-found-near-her-neighborhood

Welcome Back Gardener1850...but just know this is not how I wanted to see you back. I am finally posting missing people but I want them found alive :(

Thanks, Lisa! I hope more will be found alive too. :(

Always sad to see one has been found deceased. At least they do not suspect foul play. May she rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back