Presumed Located TX - Michelle Verrell, 37, pregnant, San Antonio, 9 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Pregnant San Antonio woman missing for more than 2 weeks

Michelle Lee Verrell, 37, is three and a half months pregnant, and was last seen on April 9 in the area near the intersection of Five Palms Drive and Old Pearsal Road.
That area is adjacent to Millers Pond Park.

Verrell is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, with blond hair and brown eyes. She has multiple tattoos and is in need of daily medication.
Verrell is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall.

0896efd3467c5ab7fee4af4206d1f81f.jpg

http://www.ksat.com/news/pregnant-san-antonio-woman-missing-for-more-than-2-weeks-officials-say

The 11 April, 11:32 p.m., entry:

It says she went missing on the 9th but she was posting up until the 12th. I am close to the area and will keep my ears open for any news. Unfortunately, the last few posts on her page make me think man trouble.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something seems strange.... article says she went missing on the 9th but she is posting n FB until the 12th (or someone is posting as her). Then her husband posted missing flyer but also posted some riddle about a "dead wife". Also, posted that he heard she was in the hospital but no one will tell him where. Sounds like man trouble based on her posts. Hopefully she just left on her own free will.

idk hes doing too much.... I hope she took off but I wouldn't be shocked if he did something.

On the 18th, he posted ohs FB that he had heard from his wife and that 'its not over yet'.

I am really wondering about mental illness.

Such a strange case. Im not sure what to think so fat. I just hope shes keeping herself safe.

hoping for the best here but i'm not exactly sure what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see anything new.. BUMP.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Her partner has recent photos of her on his FB page so I guess they found her.
His initials are JF.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back