Found Safe TN - Marcus Edmundson, 11, Memphis, 25 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
11-year-old missing after he ‘pretended’ to go to school

Police said Marcus Edmundson had been suspended from school at Ford Road Elementary School. Tuesday morning, he pretended to leave for school because he didn’t want his mother to find about about the suspension, according to the City Watch alert.

Marcus is classified as a runaway juvenile in the alert that was issued shortly after he went missing.
3ab80786a4fdc64c3c76841a03887145.jpg

The alert describes the boy as a 4-foot-11, 85-pound black boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red polo-style shirt and black pants.

His school is located on 3336 Ford Road, and he left from his home about a mile north on Peebles Road.

http://wreg.com/2017/04/25/11-year-old-missing-after-he-pretended-to-go-to-school/

Aww, he got in trouble and went through this just to hide it from his mom?? I really hope he's tucked away at a friend's house or something.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

11-year-old missing after he ‘pretended’ to go to school

Police said Marcus Edmundson had been suspended from school at Ford Road Elementary School. Tuesday morning, he pretended to leave for school because he didn’t want his mother to find about about the suspension, according to the City Watch alert.

Marcus is classified as a runaway juvenile in the alert that was issued shortly after he went missing.
3ab80786a4fdc64c3c76841a03887145.jpg

The alert describes the boy as a 4-foot-11, 85-pound black boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red polo-style shirt and black pants.

His school is located on 3336 Ford Road, and he left from his home about a mile north on Peebles Road.

http://wreg.com/2017/04/25/11-year-old-missing-after-he-pretended-to-go-to-school/
What kids will do. I also hope he is safe and sound somewhere! How did his mom not know he was suspended? Aren't parents notified?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What kids will do. I also hope he is safe and sound somewhere! How did his mom not know he was suspended? Aren't parents notified?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I cant find any news on whether Marcus has come home yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back