women getting 'revirgination' surgery

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
For her 17th wedding anniversary, Jeanette Yarborough wanted to do something special for her husband. In addition to planning a hotel getaway for the weekend, Yarborough paid a surgeon $5,000 to reattach her hymen, making her appear to be a virgin again.

"It's the ultimate gift for the man who has everything," says Yarborough, 40 years old, a medical assistant from San Antonio.

Hymenoplasty, a controversial medical procedure known mostly for its prevalence in the Middle East and Latin America, is becoming popular in the U.S. Although there are no hard data, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons says vaginal surgery, including hymenoplasty, is one of the industry's fastest-growing segments. Gynecologists are marketing hymenoplasty in magazines, local newspapers and online. They report business is booming.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1215wsj-hymensurgery15-ON.html
<!-- BOXAD TABLE -->

$5000 for what?? :eek: Just so he can "deflower" her? :eek: What a waste! It's their money, though, so whatever.....:boohoo:

Say.. haven't you been married 17 years? :waitasec:

This is riduculous!!! After 17 years of marriage, he's going to think he's with a virgin? What's that saying? 99% of sex happens in your mind....well good luck to him convincing himself he's with a virgin....:laugh:

sf8xba0kygf.jpg

You like me!!!!!!!!! You Really Like me!!!!!!!!

So I imagine the 6 week recovery period prior to the re-deflowering is getting him in the mood and practice for being with a virgin?

Is she going to hang the bloody bedsheets out the cabin window like they did in the old days to prove chasteness, too?

Let's see

New Boob Job $7000
Face Lift----$10,000
Hymenectomy ????
A few extra stitches to tighten it up ???
Tummy tuck????
Liposuction, here, and there, and everywhere????
Getting rid of all of the varicose veins?????
This would all probably hit six figures fairly quickly, especially considering that these things need to be redone periodically.

Might be a lot cheaper to make a lot of trips to Las Vegas to find the real thing, plus as we all know, what happens in Las Vegas, stays there,

or there are always the blow-up dolls you can order out of the catalogues--for a lot less money, you could have one in every shape, size, color, and flavor, and texture; you can probably even have one especially made with a false hymen, if that is your cup of tea--maybe even in your favorite flavor.

What does any of this have to do with love??? Why don't we just grow older gracefully together, and accept that neither of us are virgins any longer, and never will be again. Rather than subject yourself to the discomfort and pain of a hymenectomy, how about if you just make me some of those special dishes that you do so well, and make me chicken soup when I am sick--then i'll know you still love me. It's the little things that you do that make me love you so much.

Kind of makes me think that there are still followers of the famed Dr. Mengala around practicing their own brand of surgery. What's next on their agenda. They keep finding new ways to have really vane, and insane, women spend money.

I just want the right things on the inside of a woman, it's OK if the outside ages gracefully.

LOL, Buzz. You sound like the man of my dreams. I think I love you! :blowkiss: Are you married? Looking?

Buzzm1 said:
Let's see

New Boob Job $7000
Face Lift----$10,000
Hymenectomy ????
Tummy tuck????
This would all probably hit six figures fairly quickly, especially considering that these things need to be redone periodically.

Might be a lot cheaper to make a lot of trips to Las Vegas to find the real thing, plus as we all know, what happens in Las Vegas, stays there,

or there are always the blow-up dolls you can order out of the catalogues--for a lot less money, you could have one in every shape, size, color, and flavor, and texture; you can probably even have one especially made with a false hymen, if that is your cup of tea--maybe even in your favorite flavor.

What does any of this have to do with love??? Why don't we just grow older gracefully together, and accept that neither of us are virgins any longer, and never will be again. Rather than subject yourself to the discomfort and pain of a hymenectomy, how about if you just make me some of those special dishes that you do so well, and make me chicken soup when I am sick--then i'll know you still love me. It's the little things that you do that make me love you so much.

Kind of makes me think that there are still followers of the famed Dr. Mengala around practicing their own brand of surgery. What's next on their agenda. They keep finding new ways to have really vane, and insane, women spend money.

I just want the right things on the inside of a woman, it's OK if the outside ages gracefully.
You Go Buzz!!!!:clap:

mysteriew said:
LOL, Buzz. You sound like the man of my dreams. I think I love you! :blowkiss: Are you married? Looking?

With an attitude like that, I'm sure Buzz has already been snapped up by some wonderful lady! But if not, the Yakwoman is still single and unattached......

Yakwoman

SadieMae said:
This is riduculous!!! After 17 years of marriage, he's going to think he's with a virgin? What's that saying? 99% of sex happens in your mind....well good luck to him convincing himself he's with a virgin....:laugh:

Isn't that the silliest thing :crazy: geeez... If I recall correctly, and mind you, it's been a long long LONG time ago, but doesn't it hurt when you first have sex? it's not the big WOW like you would think.. what makes it feel good is not on the inside but the outside.. I do believe they call that the "little man in the boat"..hehe Plus, it's experience that makes sex good.. Usually a virgin doesn't know what to do, or she does but might be a bit shy.. then again this is the year 2005... hum...

Buzzm1 said:
Let's see

New Boob Job $7000
Face Lift----$10,000
Hymenectomy ????
Tummy tuck????

Tee Hee! I'm on to you BUZZM. Looking for LUV in the absolutely rightest places!!!. IIIIIIII'm counting the proposals you're getting! :D

Yakwoman said:
With an attitude like that, I'm sure Buzz has already been snapped up by some wonderful lady! But if not, the Yakwoman is still single and unattached......

Yakwoman

I saw him first! :razz:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn