UNSOLVED WA - King Co, mixed race fem, 20-40, Nov'16

ANZAC

Verified SAR
Reaction score
[This is not in NamUs yet, I searched. Sorry if I didn't get subject line right, admins feel free to fix]

Detectives need help identifying deceased woman

Summary- King County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman whose skeletal remains were found last fall in a wooded area off of I-90 near North Bend. (C16060055)

Story- Detectives said a hiker found the remains on November 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016 and called police. The King County Medical Examiner has determined that the remains were likely left at the recovery site within the last 2-3 years.
[...and therefore not a Green River victim - ANZAC]

The remains are those of a mixed race (Caucasian/Black) female, between 20-40 years of age. She was missing an upper left front tooth that was likely absent for a significant amount of time before her death. The missing tooth would have displayed a noticeable gap in her front upper teeth.

The woman may have self identified as either race. Two sketches have been attached which may indicate what she looked like when she was alive.

If you recognize this woman or have any information that may help us identify her please call the King County Sheriff’s Office at 206-296-3311 or you can call Crime Stoppers and remain anonymous at 206-222-TIPS (8477)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 128
Also if you have good candidates I'm happy to pre-screen them and pass on to our detectives.
I did a quick search in NamUs for OR/WA.

I will ask about height/weight, but sometimes there are not enough remains to determine.

Patricia Anne Osborn comes to mind, looking at the sketch, missing from Seattle, King County, WA since 1983. Would be 39/40 in 2013-14, Biracial, from Caucasian mother en African-American father. Story doesn't add up because she is a supposed victim of Green River Killer, although no evidence was found to confirm this and she stopped contacting her family already in 1983.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14132/0/

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/391dfwa.html

Why is this unidentified woman (still) not listed in Namus or The Doe Network?

No mention of a missing front tooth, but Kelsey Collins has been missing from Everett, WA en route to Seattle since 2009: http://charleyproject.org/case/kelsey-emily-collins. She is of multiracial heritage (white, african, and native). At the time of her disappearance she was 18 years old, 5'5"-5'7" tall, weighed between 155-165 lbs, and had brown hair and green eyes.

No mention of a missing front tooth, but Kelsey Collins has been missing from Everett, WA en route to Seattle since 2009: http://charleyproject.org/case/kelsey-emily-collins. She is of multiracial heritage (white, african, and native). At the time of her disappearance she was 18 years old, 5'5"-5'7" tall, weighed between 155-165 lbs, and had brown hair and green eyes.

Good find theshadow45, considering all the circumstances, although I don't feel comfortable with the time line immediately, it would be worth to look into.

Does somebody know if this woman is identified? I couldn't find her on the King County Government site under her case-number 16060055 anymore, and neither an update that she is been identified. She is (still?) not in Namus. What's going on?

This woman is still not in Namus, not on the Kings County Sheriff's site anymore. I wonder if this woman is already identified. I couldn't find anything about that. Does somebody know?

I didn't see any article and the King County ME doesn't have her case listed on their website...

Did anybody find new info on this Jane Doe?
@ANZAC any update. This thread turns out be a one woman show....featuring me. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back