Presumed Located CA - Ernie Espinoza, 52, Colton, 20 Feb 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
On Feb. 20, Ernie Espinoza, 52, of San Bernardino voluntarily walked out of Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton two days before he was scheduled to return to the Riverside Heights Healthcare Center at 8951 Granite Hill Drive in Riverside. Espinoza was admitted to ARMC for pneumonia. He has a liver disorder and when he doesn’t take his medication he has a reaction similar to Alzheimer’s disease

He didn’t have any clothes, his bank account hasn’t been touched and he doesn’t really have any friends to go to.

Ernie Espinoza is described as Latino, 5 feet 4 inches tall, last seen wearing a red Angels baseball cap, blue plaid pajama bottoms and a gray sweater. He is partial to the food at Del Taco restaurants.

AR-170429700.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/2...o-veteran-missing-for-2-months-plead-for-help

He left wearing a medical gown? Are they sure he isn't inside the hospital building somewhere?

My brother was wearing a red Angels hat a grey sweater and some long shorts he had an IV but he took it out and he just walked out of the hospital and we haven't seen him ever since

My brother was wearing a red Angels hat a grey sweater and some long shorts he had an IV but he took it out and he just walked out of the hospital and we haven't seen him ever since
Oh my gosh, how scary! Did yall (or the police) happen to ask any businesses near the hospital for video footage after he left? I wonder if Texas equusearch would be willing to help with this.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths, Aces. I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances.

How do you know what he was wearing? Did he say anything in the days before he left, or does he have any habits or favorite things you can tell us about him that might help us brainstorm ideas? Hopefully he's around the area, just being incognito. Have there been flyers posted around?

My brother Ernie Espinoza has been found in Downey, California! He took a bus and a Metrolink to Santa Monica the beach then he walked for two and a half weeks in the direction of Los Angeles resting 30 minutes at a time on bus benches, his feet and ankles hurt so bad that he couldn't take it anymore and he has someone to call 911 then the fireman came and it took him to the hospital then he was transferred to a nursing home. After 4 months he finally remembered my dad's number and he called my dad, so he actually found us our searches were focused and the Inland Empire. He's actually in a lot better shape because before he went missing he wasn't talking and now he is. He didn't know that he was missing I showed him the missing poster. I told him you've been gone for 4 months bro! He looked at me and said huh? You still a little bit slow but he's alive and well.

My brother Ernie Espinoza has been found in Downey, California! He took a bus and a Metrolink to Santa Monica the beach then he walked for two and a half weeks in the direction of Los Angeles resting 30 minutes at a time on bus benches, his feet and ankles hurt so bad that he couldn't take it anymore and he has someone to call 911 then the fireman came and it took him to the hospital then he was transferred to a nursing home. After 4 months he finally remembered my dad's number and he called my dad, so he actually found us our searches were focused and the Inland Empire. He's actually in a lot better shape because before he went missing he wasn't talking and now he is. He didn't know that he was missing I showed him the missing poster. I told him you've been gone for 4 months bro! He looked at me and said huh? You still a little bit slow but he's alive and well.
That is great news! :happydance:

Please let the police who's number is on the flyers know so they can let people know to stop searching for him.

I was thinking about yall the other day! I am so happy he found you.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back