Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• Dirty Jeans.jpg
    Dirty Jeans.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 35
Ok I am heading out to the garden even though it is muddy, Then a few photos of my jeans are heading to eBay !

Just kidding. 😊😊😊

I agree this is bizarre !

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

As for the photo of the dirty jeans, it doesn't take a Websleuth to notice that guy's clean nails don't match his outfit!

I wear garden gloves and my hands don't look that clean. Yowza!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

People pay $400 for pre-ripped jeans so this doesn't surprise me one bit:).

ETA- I personally like to wear my jeans until they rip because they get all soft and comfy!

So im an interior/exterior painter. I'd b glad to dirty up your pants or shirt or hoodie for 200$... Way cuter than just mud... And half the price...

So im an interior/exterior painter. I'd b glad to dirty up your pants or shirt or hoodie for 200$... Way cuter than just mud... And half the price...

I want some green ones!!!!!!

But wait 200? I think I can do it for the price of a paint sampler...

To my dying day I will never understand this.

Are these jeans for the flabby rich guys who have never held a shovel in their lives and want to impress someone by showing them they work in the dirt?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&keyword=Barracuda+straight+leg+jeans

Signing off now because this type of stuff makes my head go numb

Looks like my husband's jeans after he's been digging in the yard, LOL. 425.00 for a pair of filthy looking jeans?! :what:

All I can say is ..............:floorlaugh:

Let's make our own!!!

I used to purchase tie-dyed denim and make my own. If you don't wish to go this route, here's another way to get this latest look:

1. Purchase the least expensive pair of jeans you can find, or use an existing pair.

2. Using a pair of scissors, artfully shred them in various locations (pockets, knees, etc.)

3. Drop them into the nearest mud puddle, and walk all over them. Or, simply rub them with dirt. (This step may be the most fun for your kids.)*

4. Wash them.

5. Buy some dye, or bleach, and color them accordingly.

6. Wash them again.

*For those who have traveled to Hawaii, you may have seen Red Dirt apparel. Here's a link for Red Dirt products: https://www.dirtshirts.com/

The above is just my own way of having fun with this absurd fashion trend.

:laughing::laugh:

I want some green ones!!!!!!

But wait 200? I think I can do it for the price of a paint sampler...

Shhh if people r willing to pay 450$ for free dirt jeans, someone will pay 200$ for cute hard wrked in paint pants. I almost want to list my work clothes and see what i can get for them. Get them before Nordstrom steals the idea and charges double.

These jeans look awful. It would be real funny for some rich guy to be refused entry to a fancy place in his expensive jeans due to dressing like a slob then watch him protest that it isn't real mud.

There is a sucker born every minute
Each time the second hand sweeps to the top
Like dandelions up they pop,
Their ears so big, their eyes so wide.
And though I feed em bonafide baloney
With no truth in it
Why you can bet I'll find some rube to buy my corn.
Cause there's a sure-as-shooting sucker born a minute,
And I'm referrin to the minute you was born.
Each blessed hour brings sixty of em
Each time the wooden cuckoo shows his face
Another sucker takes his place,
And plunks his quarter on the line
To buy my brand of genuine malarkey.

https://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/barnum/thereisasuckerborneveryminute.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics