NC - Fayetteville, veteran shoots PTSD service dog and posts video to FB live

Why just why!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tears: why, why, why!! and she better not use having PTSD as an excuse either. :mad:

Just a minor detail but what I read yesterday is they didn't stream this live on FB. She was telling people this was a mercy killing and that the dog was sick so she put him down. Someone that knows her posted their video on a FB group about this case to garner attention and get justice for this dog.

That was the article I read. Thank God they are being charged.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...g-ptsd-service-dog-tree-shooting-5-times.html

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/201...sed-in-execution-of-veterans-ptsd-therapy-dog

These aren't the article.. the second actually says it's her husbands dog and he let her keep him when he was transferred to S Korea.

How the heck can anyone trap an animal and then look him in the face while they shoot him point blank? And then laugh at him while the next person takes some shots and afterwards drag his poor body around before putting him a shallow grave? I didn't watch the video.. these things destroy me and I rarely go into baby/animal threads.

Just a minor detail but what I read yesterday is they didn't stream this live on FB. She was telling people this was a mercy killing and that the dog was sick so she put him down. Someone that knows her posted their video on a FB group about this case to garner attention and get justice for this dog.

That was the article I read. Thank God they are being charged.

Thank you. That is hideous enough, but not technically true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death of veteran accused in PTSD dog shooting investigated as suicide

A woman accused in the shooting of her emotional support dog for her post-traumatic stress disorder was found dead about 3 a.m. Sunday in Fayetteville.

Fayetteville Police Department Lt. Todd Joyce said Marinna Rollins’ death is being investigated as a suicide. Her family was notified early Sunday morning. She was found dead in her apartment in the 5600 block of Netherfield Place off Morganton Road.
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/201...-in-ptsd-dog-shooting-investigated-as-suicide

The other individual, also a veteran involved in the shooting of the dog-

Marinna Rollins, 23, and Jarren Heng, 25, each faced a felony charge of cruelty to animals after a dog was shot five times in an incident caught on video.
Bbm

Soldier pleads to lesser offenses; cruelty to animals charge dismissed​

<snipped>
The two charges to which Heng pleaded guilty were consolidated for sentencing, Page said.

Heng was sentenced to between 6 and 17 months in prison, but the sentence was suspended. Heng will be on supervised probation for 12 months.

He also was ordered to pay a $100 fine and $450 in court costs, perform community service at an animal shelter and continue to undergo psychiatric counseling.

Much more at link below and a comment from (MH), the owner of the dog.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back