Found Deceased Bonaire - Adriana Morales de Florencio, 24, Kralendijk, 20 April 2017

Cherry_Sugar

Reaction score
Reading international news I saw this. Mexican woman 24 yrs crew member on cruise ship left ship to go walk in Kralendijk in Bonaire failed to return to ship.Bonaire is island part of the Antilles popular cruise destination. Picture is in link.
Cruise ship left Bonaire the woman Adriana Morales Florencio she is still missing. There is a more extensive text see www.crew-center.com/police-searching-missing-royal-caribbean-crew-member
This case caught my eye I was reading the very old case Dorothy Arnold went google searching and found this missing persons case. As many americans go on cruise to Bonaire I decided to post this.
When I first see picture she looks younger for her age I think. Her family are trying to find her, they are in Mexico. I looked today still no news. Anyone else follow this case?

Missing since thursday april 20th 2017. In picture she has blouse,short pants, low heel shoes.( No handbag?)

Bonaire is about 3 to 7 miles by 24 miles
roughly 112 sq miles

How can a young woman go missing on such a small island? How many missing persons on that island? I am not sure if police on such small islands have the know-how to search missing persons as in work experience with search/find etc Track her cell phone etc.

How can a young woman go missing on such a small island? How many missing persons on that island? I am not sure if police on such small islands have the know-how to search missing persons as in work experience with search/find etc Track her cell phone etc.

I wouldn't underestimate their ability to find her just yet
It is a big dive destination.
Its not backward

Hope they find her safe and in good health soon. There is a Youtube video if you search Youtube with name Adriana Morales Florencio. Her parents and family members talk about her in that vid. She was planning on walking with other crew members but the others were still working so she went alone says her mother in video, vid is in spanish.
AztecaPuebla channel
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCESaR_jMlY

Hope they find her safe and in good health soon. There is a Youtube video if you search Youtube with name Adriana Morales Florencio. Her parents and family members talk about her in that vid. She was planning on walking with other crew members but the others were still working so she went alone says her mother in video, vid is in spanish.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCESaR_jMIY

I hope they find her too
But she has been missing for seven days, and as you said, it is a small island
Hoping for the best for Adriana and her family

missing-royal-caribbean-crewmember.jpg

The young woman of Mexican Nationality left the cruise ship, Navigator of the Seas, while the vessel was in Bonaire on April 20, but did not return before departure, setting off the alarm. According to Cruise Law News, this was Adriana’s second contract on the Navigator.

Here is another pic of her: http://www.crew-center.com/police-searching-missing-royal-caribbean-crew-member

I feel very worried for this woman. She planned to walk with other coworkers and they were still working and couldn't go? That one change in plans could have cost her life. Sometimes life seems so random and fragile. *sigh* I was hoping she got lost and just missed the ship leaving. Do we know about her phone?

I feel very worried for this woman. She planned to walk with other coworkers and they were still working and couldn't go? That one change in plans could have cost her life. Sometimes life seems so random and fragile. *sigh* I was hoping she got lost and just missed the ship leaving. Do we know about her phone?

Don't think I have read anything about her phone.
So many things can go wrong when you are in a place you are not familiar with, anything from crime to an accident

Very sad news on www.bonaire.nu/2017/04/29/stoffelijk-overschot-gevonden (click with mousse for translate to english)
Body found in woods area Playa Grandi near Dam Grandi. In another article 1 man arrested by police, several houses and a business searched police investigation continues her parents arrived from Mexico, are on the island and they have been informed a deceased person was found.Forensics is still busy for formal ID of deceased. Very sad news poor young woman such a bright future gone. She had gone from college student in Mexico to work on cruise ship her second voyage kept in contact with her parents daily. R.I.P.

Very sad news on www.bonaire.nu/2017/04/29/stoffelijk-overschot-gevonden (click with mousse for translate to english)
Body found in woods area Playa Grandi near Dam Grandi. In another article 1 man arrested by police, several houses and a business searched police investigation continues her parents arrived from Mexico, are on the island and they have been informed a deceased person was found.Forensics is still busy for formal ID of deceased. Very sad news poor young woman such a bright future gone. She had gone from college student in Mexico to work on cruise ship her second voyage kept in contact with her parents daily. R.I.P.
Nooo. I was so hoping she was just lost. RIP beautiful girl.

Nooo. I was so hoping she was just lost. RIP beautiful girl.
I can't open the link. Do we know for sure it is her? I was hoping not, but feel for whoever it is. It is someone's loved one. All these cases are sad, but this one made me tear up

And another

We are extremely sad to report that Police have now found the crew members body.

The body of a crew member who went missing from Royal Caribbeans Navigator of the Seas has been found in Bonaire. The Mexican crew member named Adriana Morales de Florencio disappeared on the Dutch island when the large vessel called at Kralendijk in Bonaire on April 20, 2017.

According to BES-Reporter, the body was found buried on the coast yesterday evening. The site went on to report that a suspect had already been arrested who led the police to the location of the body. The suspect was seen with Adriana Morales not long after noon when she left the ship to go ashore.
https://www.cruisehive.com/missing-cruise-ship-crew-members-body-found/16683

Deceased

Very sad
I am happy they have made an arrest

R.I.P. Adriana

Amazing that they found her, or rather that he led them to her body. So sad.

HOw did they find a suspect so soon? He was seen with her and someone recognized him? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back