Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
This is a place to discuss the image(s) released by ISP in this case. More specifically THESE IMAGES

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and various enhancement techniques that are being used by members to try to get a better idea of the physical characteristics and apparel of the unidentified "bridge guy" BG, who police have stated is a suspect in the murders.

NOTE: Member michael.gartley is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science

Discussion of other aspects of the case should be contained to current general discussion thread.

This is meant to provide a place for those wishing to focus on the image(s) released by LE of that unidentified suspect.
It's pretty simple - If you are not interested in discussing the images or various techniques being used to try to glean more info from them this is NOT the thread for you.

to quote beach on this subject:

it's all about perception. Give each photo as much weight as you see fit

This thread is now open for discussion.

Attachments

• Delphi_murder_suspect.jpg
    Delphi_murder_suspect.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5,999
  • user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    user29375-1487202598-media1_c6c2b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 5,618
  • user29373-1487528661-media1_c5c1b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    user29373-1487528661-media1_c5c1b7_148_240_PrsMe_.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 5,486
:shush: :shush: Nobody here can bear the answer. (I meant showing you BG's face with two of his right halfs in an image composition.) And now ....... :innocent:

Everyone's face is asymmetrical, so creating an image from two right halves or two left halves results in an image that no longer resembles the original.

Everyone's face is asymmetrical, so creating an image from two right halves or two left halves results in an image that no longer resembles the original.
Its better than what we had because the left side of his face (his left) is completely in shadow. A full symmetrical face is better than half a face and a lot of work goes into these.
Are we able to talk about other stuff on here DYK while main thread is closed or do we just wait for it to open?

I see hair, I see a hat sometimes, I can't make out the white rope/goggles/poodle. Imo always I think I see hands in pockets two?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Inverted view of both stills, originally posted by Breakingbarriers in thread 8.

It appears to show a hoodie up in both pics (to my eyes). Thoughts?

Inverted with other distortion added. You can see a face in the originals, the "inverted" clearly covers the face. ^^^ added photoshop items covering face so I discount this one.

I agree it looks like a full head of hair. The collar stops at half the hair on the left side as you look at it that's why I'm not thinking hoodie.

ETA - The right side also looks like it could be a hat or a bowl type hair cut because the hair goes in and you see sideburn.

Inverted with other distortion added. You can see a face in the originals, the "inverted" clearly covers the face. ^^^ added photoshop items covering face so I discount this one.

Looks the same when I do it without making any other changes. That is, the face is dark when colors are inverted using Paint. moo

ETA: Hopefully when our experts roll in they can correct me, as necessary. I know I don't know anything about this subject...

attachment.php

Inverted view of both stills, originally posted by Breakingbarriers in thread 8.

It appears to show a hoodie up in both pics (to my eyes). Thoughts?
Definitely looks like BG is wearing a hoodie that is up on the head. In the left image there may be a handgun visible.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

I see facial features in the non inverted image, however the inverted image shows something completely covering the face.

Mosquito net? Rubber mask?

The one thing I have noticed in most of the enhanced closeups is that he does appear to be looking directly at LG. He may not have realized that she was recording him, but he did seem to be showing some interest. I'm guessing that she couldn't see where his eyes were looking from that distance, so I don't think that's what caught her attention and made her start recording, but if they had met up earlier and he was eyeing her up, it might set off a warning for her when he started approaching them on the bridge later. MOO
bgface.jpg

I see facial features in the non inverted image, however the inverted image shows something completely covering the face.

To me the inverted image is taking the darkened areas and blurring them together giving the appearance of a hoodie and facial covering to me. I still see in the non inverted image a part in the hair which leads me to agree that he wasn't looking directly but down a little.

If his face was disguised, it could have been pantyhose.

The large image posted in OP...

To me the haircut is almost mullet like because I see skin where the ear would be. If not a mullet a type of haircut where its thick on top and stops at around the ear and not tapered at least in the front.

I'm not sure but it also looks like there maybe a mustache, seems like a longer 70's style not very short stubble.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but, IMO, I have always seen the "white" item being the handles of a plastic Wal-mart style bag sticking out of his jacket, and blowing in the wind. Who knows what was in that bag. If I were the detectives, I would be looking into surveillance at the nearest Wal-mart or the like.

The large image posted in OP...

To me the haircut is almost mullet like because I see skin where the ear would be. If not a mullet a type of haircut where its thick on top and stops at around the ear and not tapered at least in the front.

I'm not sure but it also looks like there maybe a mustache, seems like a longer 70's style not very short stubble.
These photos are SO strange to me.
One day I see hair on his head, then later I see a camo ball cap....then...the next day I see him wearing a hoodie.
????

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but, IMO, I have always seen the "white" item being the handles of a plastic Wal-mart style bag sticking out of his jacket, and blowing in the wind. Who knows what was in that bag. If I were the detectives, I would be looking into surveillance at the nearest Wal-mart or the like.

Hahaha I haven't even moved down from the head yet, but on first glance it kinda does look like that.

That is what I have always seen.

I see hood up in one pic, hood down in the other. In hood down pic he looks younger and with a thick head of hair brushed forward. In the hood up pic he looks older with a goatee.

:dunno:

These photos are SO strange to me.
One day I see hair on his head, then later I see a camo ball cap....then...the next day I see him wearing a hoodie.
????

Yeah agree.

I can't see anything in the inverted print because he looks like he's wearing a yellow jumpsuit to me. Its just too blurry and to yellow for me to see any detail.

But I know its good for others to see stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail