Found Deceased MO - Jamie Toliver, 29, Kansas City, 14 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
According to police, Toliver was dropped off the evening of April 14 near 39th Terrace and Oakley, and her family hasn’t heard from her since.

Police describe Toliver as a light-skinned black female who is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 125 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing white shorts, a white shirt and brown sandals.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/28/kc-police-searching-for-missing-29-year-old-woman/
76880ff069e820dd427aa3365911ecca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Right, good question. And I am not sure wh6 I'm just now hearing about it. That's probably because there was barely anything on the news. 1 story

The area she was dropped off in looks like a residential area.

Boy not much information has been given out about Jamie. Why was she dropped off and where? I just read that she worked at Chrome, same strip club Toni Anderson worked at, got my curiosity up. Still don't know why Toni was found in the Missouri river and now another gal from Chrome missing. Alonzo Washington from KCMO tweeted she worked at Chrome can anyone confirm and also we need much more information about Jamie and what took place before she couldn't be found.

I read that she worked at a club called the Shady Lady.

I read that she worked at a club called the Shady Lady.

I read that as well. Shady Lady was the club Toni Anderson was supposedly headed to the night she went missing.

Jamie Lenise Toliver – The Charley Project

toliver_jamie.jpg
toliver_jamie2.jpg
toliver_jamie4.jpg
toliver_jamie5.jpg
toliver_jamie6.jpg

Jamie Lenise Toliver

Missing Since 04/14/2017
Missing From Kansas City, Missouri
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Date of Birth 11/20/1987 (32)
Age 29 years old
Height and Weight 5'3, 125 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt, white shorts and brown sandals.
Medical Conditions Toliver was three or four months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Toliver's chin is pierced, the left side of her upper lip is pierced, and her ears are pierced. She has a tattoo on her upper arm. Toliver may use the alias name Jada Jay.

Details of Disappearance
Toliver was last seen in Kansas City, Missouri on April 14, 2017. She was dropped off that evening near 38th Terrace and Oakley. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Kansas City police are investigating the death of a pregnant woman whose remains were discovered near Indian Mound Park.

She had been missing for almost six years.

Jamie Lenise Toliver disappeared after being dropped off on April 14, 2017 near 39th Terrace and Oakley Avenue, according to the Kansas City Police Department.

Authorities located her remains on Feb. 19, 2023, about five miles north of where she was last seen, near Gladstone and North Belmont Boulevard, said Officer Donna Drake, a spokeswoman for the department.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back