MS MS - Bruce Smith, Philadelphia, 8 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person in Philadelphia

Police say Bruce Scott Smith was last seen on April 8 on Robinhood Circle. He was wearing a dark colored pullover and navy blue pants.

http://www.wtok.com/content/news/Missing-person-in-Philadelphia-420688843.html

0f2fbe917f2abec41cc0629af3b680bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Philadelphia man still missing 2 years later

Bruce+smith+pic.jpg

733. That's how many days have passed since Chrystal McKinney saw her brother Bruce Smith, alive. Now she says she just wants answers and closure.

"He was a mess. He was just a total mess. He was always clowning around,” says McKinney.

McKinney says she was with her brother just hours before he vanished.

"On April the 8th, he asked to go to Robin Hood Circle, so my husband and I took him to the intersection of Kosciusko Road and Robin Hood Circle, which I regret every day," says McKinney.

That was the last time anyone in Smith's family saw or spoke with him. His last confirmed sighting is on security cameras, withdrawing cash from an ATM, just down the road from Robin Hood Circle. McKinney says Smith wasn't alone.

"Supposedly there was a male with him at the time and he was seen on another surveillance walking back down Kosciusko Road," says McKinney.
---
Smith has a birthday coming up, April 21st, his 34th.
He is a 5' 9" white man weighing 150 lbs. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. Smith has multiple tattoos on his arms, back and chest.

Philadelphia man still missing 2 years later

Bumping for Bruce, missing four years now.

BRUCE SMITH

Bruce+Smith.png

MISSING SINCE: APRIL 8, 2017

WHITE MALE
HAIR: BROWN
EYES: HAZEL
HEIGHT: 5’7’’ - 5’10’’
WEIGHT: 130 -150 LBS.
AGE (AT TIME OF DISAPPEARANCE): 31

LAST SEEN WEARING: DARK RED HOODED SWEATSHIRT WITH STRIPES ACROSS THE CHEST AND NAVY BLUE WINDPANTS
TATTOO(S): “REDNECK” ON LEFT BICEP, “ROMEO” ON RIGHT BICEP, PINE TREE WITH “LAURA JO” ON LEFT CHEST, AND “SMITH” ACROSS UPPER BACK
SCARS/MARKS: SCAR ON BACK

CASE DETAILS:

SMITH WAS LAST SEEN ON APRIL 8, 2017, IN THE AREA OF KOSCIUSKO ROAD AND ROBIN HOOD CIRCLE IN PHILADELPHIA, MISSISSIPPI. HE WAS SEEN WITH ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL ON AN ATM SURVEILLANCE VIDEO ON THE DAY HE DISAPPEARED. IT IS UNLIKE SMITH TO LEAVE WITHOUT WARNING. HIS FAMILY BELIEVES HE MAY HAVE MET WITH FOUL PLAY AND THAT SOMEONE IN THE COMMUNITY HAS THE ANSWERS NEEDED TO BRING CLOSURE TO SMITH’S CASE.

More photos from Charley Project

• smith_bruce6.jpg
  • smith_bruce8.jpg
  • smith_bruce9.jpg
  • smith_bruce_tattoo.jpg
  • smith_bruce_tattoo2.jpg
Smith, circa 2017; Some of Smith's tattoos

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online