Found Safe TN - Sierra Brero, 21, Houston County, 29 April 2017

MelInTN

Reaction score
6b73110addf9c81bed64713413cdf2e5.jpg

My phone won't let me copy and paste the text. Here is the link.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1317785491638987&substory_index=0&id=402900349794177

If anyone else can get this on a better format, I'd appreciate it.

Houston County, TN is small....everyone knows everyone. One high school, one middle and two elementary school in the entire county. 2 stop lights. Poking around social media reveals a ton. I am truly worried about this young lady. I do hope she's hiding out somewhere.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I am confused.. they keep referring to her as "Mrs", but then mention a boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confused.. they keep referring to her as "Mrs", but then mention a boyfriend.

I think it's just a mistake on the part of whoever wrote the post, using Mrs when they should use Ms. I don't see any indication that she's married.

What a mess it's become......

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

So have they actually found her safe or not? I'm confused. I saw she was found, but then saw that she had just made a phone call, and hadnt actually been seen/found safe? And the last comment from Mom referenced in Perfectingpink's post above confuses me as to the status of Sierra

Seems she has indeed been found safe and is at home, if you read all the latest comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back