Casey Hits Up Happy Hour

Taking a chance by approving this thread.

Fair warning - Two things will result in this thread being swiftly closed:

• ANY references to personal political views
    and/or
  • Rude, disparaging comments about personal appearance

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/casey-anthony-happy-hour-dive-bar-photos/

TMZ has a couple of photos of her entering/leaving a bar in North Palm Beach with the same woman she attended the Trump Rally with. Sure does look happy.

One correction---she did not attend a Trump rally---she attended an ANTI-Trump rally...

ETA___Beach, I am not making a political statement, just correcting info from the article which was misstated accidentally...

from link in OP:

"We don't know Casey's BFF's name, but they seem tight. It looks like the same woman she was with at an anti-Trump rally back in February. "

Is this one of those preplanned photo shoots that the felon gets paid for?

Going by the pics and leaving Happy Hour. She doesn't look that happy. Maybe she was aware her pic was being taken? She was turned away? Somebody yelled baby killer? Something is up with that pic. LMAO.

I don't think it was a planned event because there are comments on FB about it from somebody who was there. If I'm not supposed to say that, I'm so sorry, please tell me and I'll delete it!!

Such an odd photo. Her BFF is smiling but she looks upset?????

There are about 30 pictures, did you click through the gallery? She's laughing in most of them. There are some showing her arriving, some leaving, but yeah, it does kind of look like she's standing at the door for a moment posing.

Is it wrong for me to wish that she would follow in the footsteps of Baez's most recent client, Aaron Hernandez?

Hmm. From what I've read about Casey she seems to enjoy media attention. I wonder if it's quite counter-productive to be taking/sharing photos of her? Regardless of her guilt, it kinda smacks of the whole 'serial killer attention seeking' trope. Better to let her fade into obscurity IMO.

I am convinced this was a planned photo shoot and she got paid. That is one way she has spending money. JMO

I don't think she looks upset. I think she looks like "Omg it's so hot out here!" JMO.

Can't stand that she's getting this attention.

You may be right. There was a post on FB under the restaurant's page where somebody says the baby killer is here, and about 20 minutes later she's already been served and gone. Hmm.

Oh my.........the girl thinks she's a celebrity....fca, it doesn't matter how hard you try, it's never going to happen for you... Staged photos of you walking, swaying your hips and tossing your hair, etc, will never make us forget who you are and what you did to Caylee...

All jmo.

There is still no one who can make me as instantly angry by just glancing at her photo than this creature. While I get that she is a narcissistic sociopath and therefore feels no shame and feeds of off negativity I still don't get how she can so casually show her face in public.

wonder what she's doing for work that she can afford to drive a Ford Escape?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back