NY - Cambridge LE seek to identify mysterious girl seen on trail cam in woods

Indy Anna

Reaction score
Chief Bell confirms it is real and the landowners simply wanted to inform the girl’s family.

“The idea originally was just to identify who the child was.”

Now it’s been a few weeks and still no one has come forward and imaginations are soaring.
<snip> <snip>http://news10.com/2017/05/01/mysterious-picture-spurring-questions-in-cambridge/

anvload.html
</snip></snip>

The picture is obviously of a young girl, her family didn't get their picture taken - but she must have been with her family, which us why no-one has come forward, they were probably hunting on the land-owner's property without permission.
There is no ghost, just some people hunting without permission.

The picture is obviously of a young girl, her family didn't get their picture taken - but she must have been with her family, which us why no-one has come forward, they were probably hunting on the land-owner's property without permission.
There is no ghost, just some people hunting without permission.
IDK. Even if her parents aren't coming forward to ID her because they were illegally on the land, I would think neighbors or schoolmates of the girl would recognize her, come forward and ID her. MOO

IDK. Even if her parents aren't coming forward to ID her because they were illegally on the land, I would think neighbors or schoolmates of the girl would recognize her, come forward and ID her. MOO

Yes, schoolmates should recognize her and come forward, she is clearly old enough to be attending school.
Maybe no-one wants to dob them in. I don't know if there is any penalty for trespassing, but I don't think that should stop anyone from speaking out. I hope someone is checking to see if the child matches any missing child's image. I hope she isn't being "hidden" for any reason. Maybe she is really a "ghostly" image.
Now I am starting to feel sorry for her.

The pic is indeed odd: The girl's clothing almost seems like it's from the 1980's - she looks out-of-date with the current era. Your thoughts?

The picture is odd, but how do with know with all the technology available at our fingertips, it hasn't been digitally altered? An internet prank of sorts?

I was thinking that also LaborDayRN!!.. and then I was thinking if someone had ever been killed or committed suicide in the woods their spirit could be there roaming. It would be interesting to know if there have been any reports like that from any time.

The picture is odd, but how do with know with all the technology available at our fingertips, it hasn't been digitally altered? An internet prank of sorts?

Pseudoscience is used by con artists to rip off all sorts of gullible people including elderly pensioners, the critically ill, etc. To put it another way, "it was a ghost" is NEVER the correct answer because ghosts don't exist and claiming otherwise is not as innocent as many would have you believe. The idea that any criminal investigation might be undermined by pursuit of a supernatural line of investigation is the real horror story.

You can see the trees through her.
It’s a ghost. I don’t know. Maybe when you are murdered, if no one knows about it or where You remains are, you are bound to stay near your body until it is found.
So when the new recent purchase of the land, her soul is hoping for her bones to be found and given a decent burial. They should look for her remains. Poor kid.

You can see the trees through her.
It’s a ghost. I don’t know. Maybe when you are murdered, if no one knows about it or where You remains are, you are bound to stay near your body until it is found.
So when the new recent purchase of the land, her soul is hoping for her bones to be found and given a decent burial. They should look for her remains. Poor kid.
Or it could be a little girl out for a walk with her Grandpa.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was going to say, it looks Photoshopped, I've made transparencies before.... certainly not for media prank use though

It just a poor quality photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back