Found Deceased AZ - Lianna Lefler, 18, Prescott Valley, 28 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Lianna was last seen at the Walmart in Prescott Valley on Glassford Hill Road at 1:30 PM.

She is described as being 5’ tall and weighing 90 lbs.
She has brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses.

She may be wearing a dark hoodie and a brown ski cap. She also may be wearing her Walmart uniform and tan cargo pants.

Lianna has ties to Prescott and Chino Valley

http://www.prescottenews.com/index..../29913-missing-18-year-old-in-prescott-valley

4595738a462c43c63aed037e6880d0f2.jpg

20bf16be9ef861040f01d810eb6d3bba.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1735439393143054&substory_index=0&id=212865135400495

Attachments

• 18222366_1673828006256704_8951144280782040909_n.jpg
    18222366_1673828006256704_8951144280782040909_n.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 971
Last see leaving work ... On surveillance? Alone? In a vehicle? Vehicle description? Why so few details?

There is a Facebook page created by her family/friends. I can't find it anymore. I know it had Lefler Gibson - can someone post it?

Can we share her foster mother's personal FB page? She's behind the search and has publicly provided a little information.

Can we share her foster mother's personal FB page? She's behind the search and has publicly provided a little information.
To my knowledge the only SM pages allowed are: victim, named suspect or poi, public "find so-and-so" group page.

Can you perhaps message the mom to start a public page to find Lianna? THAT page could be shared here.

I realize this probably isn't going to yield anything of help in finding her.. but the "may be wearing" description is striking me as really strange for AZ. I'm wondering if they have the clothing description from surveillance at walmart.. which would have been probably at the same time she was last seen, 1:30pm. It ought to be quite warm mid day for a stocking cap. Anyone else think this is strange?

I realize this probably isn't going to yield anything of help in finding her.. but the "may be wearing" description is striking me as really strange for AZ. I'm wondering if they have the clothing description from surveillance at walmart.. which would have been probably at the same time she was last seen, 1:30pm. It ought to be quite warm mid day for a stocking cap. Anyone else think this is strange?
Nope. Not weird. Been cooler in AZ recently. I looked up Prescott Valley weather on 4/28/17 and found low 38 high 66. Kids from AZ dress like it's colder than it is too. In Chicago, kids wear shorts when it's 40 F. In AZ, kids wear pants when it's 80.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Eta http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/prescott-valley-az/86314/april-weather/2134108

No, its not weird at all. Even in the valley you will see people wearing knit hats in 100 degrees. Fashion trumps comfort everywhere. I see people wearing hoodies, hats, etc.. all the time in PHX, not just when there is a dip in the temp. It was something I noticed right off the bat when I moved down from MN. I couldn't believe my eyes!

To my knowledge the only SM pages allowed are: victim, named suspect or poi, public "find so-and-so" group page.
Sometimes the "help find/missing" may not be allowed.

I posted one and after further reading had to ask a mod to delete. Sadly, it seemed the mother of the missing was involved in more gossip and name calling than finding her daughter.

The public page is posted above by ms philosopherror.f.

She started working at Walmart only 6 days before she went missing - something I find interesting.

OTHER NAMES she uses:
  • Yanna
    Nickname
  • LoZknight
    Other
  • Milanna
    Other

Last see leaving work ... On surveillance? Alone? In a vehicle? Vehicle description? Why so few details?

Yes, seen on surveillance, (she didn't have a car), walking in the direction she should have been if she were going home. She was working 1-10pm, had gotten dropped off, but didn't call for a ride when she left at 1:30 (because she wasn't feeling well).
This is all info from the mom's page and the search page.
She is the foster mom, but not in the true sense of the word because she was a friend for years before she took Lianna in when she needed a place to live.
She said Lianna has had a rough life and deals with depression too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back