Gregory Messore - Death qualified attorney added to MS defense team

No it's not

that simple
Reaction score
Text messages released in Sievers murder case

BBM

"Around and after the time of Teresa's death
, the conversations on the phone between Sievers and Wright are often times redacted by the prosecution."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35335396/text-messages-released-in-sievers-murder-case

Updated, same link:

NBC2 uncovered a list of 48 names that attorneys for Mark plan to take depositions from Thursday.
The defense team also filed a motion adding new co-counsel — Gregory Messore, a death-penalty-qualified attorney.

Updated, same link:

NBC2 uncovered a list of 48 names that attorneys for Mark plan to take depositions from Thursday.
The defense team also filed a motion adding new co-counsel — Gregory Messore, a death-penalty-qualified attorney.

Ahhh, you couldn't get Jose Baez, Mark?

Who is Messore? I do not recognize the name..

So is Messore a court appointed lawyer?

• He attended the Providence Country Day School in Rhode Island, Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, the Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, New Hampshire, and then received his LLM (Master of Laws Degree with a Concentration in Criminal Law) from the University of San Diego School of Law.

• He then served as a law clerk for an Associate Rhode Island Supreme Court Justice, served as a Assistant Public Defender in the Fourth Judicial Circuit from 1998 to 2005, ran his own law practice from 2005-2009, and then has since returned to the P.D.s Office litigating exclusively homicide/death penalty cases.

• He began his career as a journalist from 1987-1990 (including stints at the New York Times Newspaper Group-owned Lake City Reporter and Sarasota Herald-Tribune). He won several Florida Association of Newspapers awards and the Publisher’s Award from the New York Times for a series on a religious sect in Lake City. I have lived in Jacksonville since April 1997, he is divorced with no children and has not served in the military.

Source:
http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blo...12-07-23/election-video-circuit-court-group-1

-Nin

I thought MS was broke, no monies. So how did MD get another private lawyer UNLESS this guy joined the defense teams office....maybe that is how he got to be the DP lawyer. Sneaky way around the rules....anyone know?

I thought MS was broke, no monies. So how did MD get another private lawyer UNLESS this guy joined the defense teams office....maybe that is how he got to be the DP lawyer. Sneaky way around the rules....anyone know?

Were the previous ones death qualified? Jose got a death qualified atty after the fact.

Perhaps the same way Casey Anthony got Jose Baez and other attys through the state once a death penalty case?

JMO, Mark's legal team can now be known as the 3 stooges.

Facebook page is relatively new. Not one single 'like' or comment on any of his posts in 6 weeks, unusual in a new self-promoting FB page. But he can skydive and run fast!
Hahaha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail