CANADA Canada - Male, 14-24,dark hair, St George subway station, Toronto, 16/April/17

dotr

Reaction score
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/37852
On Sunday, April 16, 2017, at approximately 11:45 a.m., an unidentified man, now deceased, was located at St. George subway station.

He is described as 17-24, medium build, dark hair.

He was wearing a blue winter jacket with yellow piping, maroon pants with grey-and-black stripe, and flip-flop sandals.

This is not a criminal investigation. Police need help identifying this man.
attachment.php

Attachments

• NR.37852.1493769989.jpg
    NR.37852.1493769989.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 118
He appears to be maaaaaaaybe be of possibly Indian descent??

it's a clear picture surely someone will recognize him. Was he hit by a subway train? or jump in front, perhaps?

it's a clear picture surely someone will recognize him. Was he hit by a subway train? or jump in front, perhaps?
Most likely hit/jump imo, just speculation.
Noting that it was Easter and Passover at the time, surprised somewhat that he was wearing flip-flops, sad.

flips flops and a winter jacket. Hmmm.

Here in Arizona, we wear flip flops and sweatshirts but winter coat with flip flops? Like he is just running down to get the mail or something.

I wonder if he lived in a hospital or residence and the flip flops were inside shoes. Like he grabbed a coat and slipped out to the station.

Not close enough to be Mt. Sinai or either CAMH though.

https://www.insidetoronto.com/news-...help-identifying-man-who-died-at-ttc-station/
The unidentified man died at St. George subway station at approximately 11:45 a.m. Sunday, April 16.

Police would not say how he died.

“Where somebody dies and it is not suspicious, meaning there’s no criminal offense that has taken place, then we give the people privacy to announce when they wish how their loved one died,” Constable David Hopkinson told Metroland Media Toronto. “What’s happened, though, is this person was found deceased and there’s no identification. We have no way to identify him. So we’ve exhausted our investigative resources, now we need the community’s help to try to identify who this man is.”

He did say it is likely the death was witnessed by people at the station.

At the same time police said the man died, the TTC reported service was suspended at St. George station “due to a personal injury at track level.”

Anyone with information about the investigation is asked to contact 53 Division at 416-808-5300. Anonymous tips can be provided through Crime Stoppers at www.222tips.com or 416-222-8477.

and it looks as if he is looking right into the camera, like we are seeing right into his desperate soul. So sorry for you young man... That you felt you had no other option to ease whatever you were going through. Sad...

He's either Indian or Pakistani. Many of my friends and neighbors are as well, and a lot of them wear flip flops outside year round, even when it's well below freezing. This is very tragic. I hope he's identified soon. He looks young enough to be a student (undergrad or grad) so it's possible his family and friends won't be aware he's missing for a while (they may think he's home/at school/out sick)

This would have been around exam time for University students - I hope that since they are now over someone is missing him

Why is Inside Toronto the only outlet sharing the story? I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back