Found Deceased CA - Alfredo 'Fredo' Rodriguez, 45, Winchester, 2 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A former Shadow Hills High School teacher who recently moved to Winchester has been reported missing by his family.

Alfredo "Fredo" Sanchez, 45, was last seen near the intersection of Cottonwood Street and Washington Street at about 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

His family said he left home on foot with no wallet, cell phone, or keys. He has not contacted any family members or friends since. His family is concerned for his safety and well-being as he recently has become mentally despondent and showing signs of diminished capacity and confusion, authorities said in a release.

http://www.kesq.com/news/former-sha...ported-missing-family-asks-for-help/481320457

b7862cdb1824aebfdacb3fb3da23deb7.jpg

Anyone who leaves taking nothing and is in low spirits is very concerning. I hope he didn't harm himself.

Did he lose his job? Why did he move to Winchester?

The title of this thread says Sanchez, the flyer says Rodriguez. I'm guessing the flyer is right and the article is wrong.

http://www.kmir.com/story/35345740/former-indio-teacher-reported-missing

Alfredo "Fredo" Rodriguez was last seen wearing a black baseball hat, a long sleeve grey t-shirt, and black shorts.

He was a long time resident of Indio and former teacher at Shadow Hills High School and Cahuilla Desert Academy. The family thinks he may be in the Coachella Valley area, specifically Indio.

Anyone who leaves taking nothing and is in low spirits is very concerning. I hope he didn't harm himself.

The title of this thread says Sanchez, the flyer says Rodriguez. I'm guessing the flyer is right and the article is wrong.
Oops...good catch I missed that. I will share with a mod.
ETA I did share. I do wonder though if he has 4 names?

I agree. I am very concerned for this young man.

https://www.facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/10155297750120859/

He's afraid of the dark, he's afraid of bugs... family fears recent sleep aid prescription is related to his disappearance, that he started taking for insomnia stemming from the recent move from Indio to Winchester. Neighbor camera shows him walking away from home wearing shorts and a backpack. :(

Walllet, keys and money left behind. Only thing missing are the pills. :(

So sad. He seemed like a nice guy, and was handsome.
Apparently the new medication was not a good thing. :(
RIP Fredo.

(eta) just wanted to add
My Condolences to his lovely family.

DARN IT! RIP Fredo :rose:

I saw some issues in the past related possibly to his job. I was hoping he would take a walk and realize that he still had a good future.
This is sad news. RIP

I'm sorry to read this news and my condolences go out to the family.

Per our Terms of Service (TOS), we will need confirmation of his death from MSM and/or law enforcement to move this thread to located.

The link above states that LE is waiting for official confirmation of his identity.

Please feel free to alert the moderators when there is confirmation from MSM or LE and we will move the thread then.

Thank you.

I'm sorry to read this news and my condolences go out to the family.

Per our Terms of Service (TOS), we will need confirmation of his death from MSM and/or law enforcement to move this thread to located.

The link above states that LE is waiting for official confirmation of his identity.

Please feel free to alert the moderators when there is confirmation from MSM or LE and we will move the thread then.

Thank you.

http://www.pe.com/2017/05/16/body-identified-as-that-of-missing-french-valley-man/

The body found in French Valley last week was that of 45-year-old Alfredo Rodriguez, who had been reported missing almost two weeks earlier, the Riverside County Sheriff/Coroner’s Office confirmed Tuesday, May 16.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAGEWITHRAGE
Back