Found Deceased Canada - Andrew Bishop, 21, East Gwillimbury, ON, 1 May 2017

loveisthemovement

Reaction score
A friend of mine posted this on FB last night:

Andrew Bishop, 21, was last seen April 30 around 11 p.m. at his home in the area of Yonge Street and Thompson Drive in Holland Landing. Police say he has not been heard from since, which is out of character for him.

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/7275127-what-happened-to-andrew-bishop-university-of-guelph-student-missing/

“He very much enjoyed his time (there) last year; he seemed enthusiastic to go back” John said about the job at GM Financial, where he works as a credit analyst. “Everyone was anxious to have him back. I saw him Sunday night. I was going to bed. I said goodnight to him.”

"Investigators looking into Andrew’s disappearance say the iPhone he took with him appears to have run out of batteries and his voicemail box is full. He has his wallet, John said, but his bank accounts are also not being used, police say, and Andrew is not the type of person to bring cash with him."

I found an Andrew Bishop that went missing Feb 5, 2017, same age and location but no mention of this previous disappearance from police or family.

"On Thursday, May 4, 2017, shortly after 3 p.m., a man was located deceased in a wooded area near Old Yonge Street in the Town of East Gwillimbury. " Not too far from home. 3 kms or so.... I wonder how far from the road he was found. Where was he going in the middle of the night?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/7...hed-father-of-dead-guelph-university-student/
[h=1]“Andrew knew he was loved:” Anguished father of dead Guelph University student[/h]
B823343377Z.1_20170508085730_000_G181SKIL3.1_Gallery.jpg

[h=2]ANDREW BISHOP[/h] YorkRegion.com University student Andrew Bishop went missing on May 1

Hamilton Spectator By Tim Kelly

Andrew Bishop knew he was loved.

The 21-year-old East Gwillimbury man, whose body was found Thursday near Old Yonge Street in East Gwillimbury after he disappeared at 11 p.m. Sunday, was cherished by his parents.

"Andrew knew he was loved, we told him every day he was loved," said an anguished, grief-stricken John Bishop Sunday morning about the son he'd lost just two days before.

"I just can't imagine why he would not be able to speak to us, what was so horrible, so black that he couldn't tell us.

"I just don't know," said the bewildered, shocked father.
John Bishop still has no answers as to why Andrew, a Guelph University student, suddenly left the family home in Holland Landing without saying goodbye, without leaving a note and without explaining anything to anyone.

He would only say he is hopeful the police, who are searching Andrew's personal computer, will "be able to give us some clues as to what was going on in those last few days," John said.

I looked into this and could not find anything on that disappearance so I did a little bit of backtracking. Although this is very interesting and I thank you for sharing, I do not believe that it was this Andrew Bishop because at the time he would not have been in the Holland Landing area as he was attending University in Guelph.
RIP Andrew
I found an Andrew Bishop that went missing Feb 5, 2017, same age and location but no mention of this previous disappearance from police or family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back