Found Safe WA - Charlette Childress-Imburgia, baby, Seattle, 5 May 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Charlette Childress-Imburgia, whose age was not given, was last seen near 3rd Avenue and Pine Street. Police say they are trying to determine if she is with a family member.

She was wearing a blue shirt with a rainbow and was in a bumble bee stroller.

MissingGirl_1494004470854_9383490_ver1.0.png

http://www.king5.com/news/local/missing-baby-girl-last-seen-in-downtown-seattle/437129435

PLEASE SHARE: A baby is missing and was last seen in downtown Seattle’s “The Blade,” which is a notorious area for drug dealing. If you recognize the photo of Charlette Childress-Imburgia call 911.
For KIRO 7 News at 5, Graham Johnson talked to a homeless woman who said she slept next to the mother and child last night – before the disappearance. Watch his report on-air or kiro.tv/LieNews.

https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattle/videos/1596883496998064/

"slept next to the mother and child last night". This is exactly why I wondered what time "early morning" was. I'm terrified for this baby!

PLEASE SHARE: A baby is missing and was last seen in downtown Seattle’s “The Blade,” which is a notorious area for drug dealing. If you recognize the photo of Charlette Childress-Imburgia call 911.

For KIRO 7 News at 5, Graham Johnson talked to a homeless woman who said she slept next to the mother and child last night – before the disappearance. Watch his report on-air or kiro.tv/LieNews.

what in the hell? why didn't she leave baby w family rather than sleeping w her on the street? let me guess. drugs :(

Third and Pine is rough at night and a little sketchy during the day. There is a McDonalds there that used to blast country and western music outside to keep people moving. This is pretty much in the downtown retail core, yet I have seen drug deals therebin broad daylight.

Charlette Childress-Imburgia was last seen in a bumblebee stroller near 3rd or 5th Ave. and Pine. Police said they’ve received differing accounts from witnesses. http://q13fox.com/2017/05/05/seattle-police-looking-for-toddler-last-seen-in-stroller-downtown/

"Looks like the baby I saw last night, just like it," said Jenna Quinn, who said she had been in front of Nordstrom in the Westlake area. "(The mother) passed out right beside me. I covered her up. I don't think she was that high. I think she was tired." http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/police-looking-for-baby-last-seen-in-downtown-seattle/519730144

Last seen with her mother. So what raised the alarm (aside from the obvious a baby shouldn't be living on the streets)? Is mom accounted for but not baby? If so, what does mom say happened?

Need more facts, too thin to follow as is.

This scares me a lot. I hope the baby is okay.

This turns my stomach. I hope that Charlette is found safe and well very soon.
Hopefully we'll have more information soon.

Mom and dad are easy to find on FB by typing in "Imburgia Washington".

Third and Pine is rough at night and a little sketchy during the day. There is a McDonalds there that used to blast country and western music outside to keep people moving. This is pretty much in the downtown retail core, yet I have seen drug deals therebin broad daylight.
Same here. Not a place to spend the night with a baby!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What the literal hell? Can we say hell? I mean clearly more information is needed. They're describing the stroller. So was the mother "unwell" (trying to tread lightly) and someone just grabbed the stroller with the baby and walked off?

People need details in order to help!! [emoji35]

Praying for a good outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the surveillance imagines look like 3 different people vs. 2 (man and woman) that police are wanting to locate?

I think the middle picture is the male (in black) and the other two pictures are a front and back view of the female (in pink). The pink just doesn't look as bright due to the lighting, but the shorts and backpack etc. are the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back