Found Safe Canada - Tya Maass, 14, Hamilton ON, 5 May 2017

deugirtni

Reaction score
News Release - Hamilton Police are asking for the Public’s Assistance in Locating a Missing Hamilton Teen

For Immediate release: May 5, 2017

attachment.php

Hamilton Police are asking for the Public’s Assistance in Locating a Missing Hamilton Teen

The Hamilton Police Service is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 14 year old,Tya Maass who was reported missing from her group home on May 3rd, 2017.

Tya failed to attend school as per her normal routine and has not been seen or heard from. Hamilton Police are concerned about her well-being.

Tya is described as a white female, 4’ 11” , slender build, 121lbs and has long brown hair.

Hamilton Police are asking anyone with information about Tya or her whereabouts, to contact the Hamilton Police Service Division Two Staff Sergeant at 905-546-2963 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Media Inquiries:
Division 20 Staff Sergeant
(905) 546-2963
https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/community/news/2017/05/news-release-hamilton-police-are-asking-publics-assistance-locating-missing

Attachments

• official missing photo.jpg
    official missing photo.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 59
Mother frantic about missing teenage daughter
The Hamilton mother of a missing teenage girl is frantic to learn her daughter is safe.

Diane Maass is appealing to the public to let her or the police know her 14-year-old daughter Tya Maass is OK.

"I'm trying to reach out any way I can," she said in a call to The Spectator Sunday evening. "I just want to know she's safe … I'm dying inside. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't think. It's so hard (not knowing) … I'm asking — just contact someone so I know she's safe. That's all I'm asking for."

Police say Tya was reported missing from her group home on May 3 after she failed to attend school as per her normal routine and has not been seen or heard from since. Police also said they are concerned about her well-being.

Her mother said Tya attends Cathedral high school.

Tya is described as white, four feet 11 inches tall, 121 pounds with a slender build. She has long brown hair.

Her mother said anyone with information can call police or contact her on her Facebook page: Diane M. Maass.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/7292039-mother-frantic-about-missing-teenage-daughter/

Girl has been found safe.

UPDATE: Missing Cathedral student found safe

B823342676Z.1_20170508080553_000_GN01SKEOS.1_Gallery.jpg

Missing

Handout
Tya Maass

Hamilton Spectator
By Carmela Fragomeni

Tya Maass has been found and safe.

The 14-year-old Cathedral High School student was reported missing on May 3 after she failed to attend school as per her normal routine and had not been seen or heard from since. Police were concerned about her well-being.

Her mother, Diane Maass, made a desperate appeal to the public over the weekend to let her or the police know her daughter was OK.

"I'm trying to reach out any way I can," she said in a call to The Spectator Sunday evening. "I just want to know she's safe … I'm dying inside. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't think. It's so hard (not knowing) … I'm asking — just contact someone so I know she's safe. That's all I'm asking for."
Hamilton Police thank the public for their help in finding the teenager.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/7292039-update-missing-cathedral-student-found-safe/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back