OR OR - Portland, 'House of Horros', Help LE ID poss 'slave room' victims, 1988

dotr

Reaction score
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/05...tifying-possible-portland-slave-room-victims/
The suspects are two sadistic brothers who mysteriously eluded capture for years.
In a Crime Watch Daily investigation, we speak to a survivor of their house of horrors.
Now Michaelle Dierich is on a mission to uncover the identity of other victims and see that these predators never know another free day.
Crime Watch Daily teams with a forensic artist to bring you the exclusive, first-ever look at these missing victims, women whose identities still remain a mystery.
If you know who any of these women are or where they might be, contact the Hillsboro Police Department, or Crime Stoppers of Oregon at (503) 823-HELP, or submit a tip to Crime Watch Daily.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• blondepigtails-2-donald-stahl-ho-1.jpg
    blondepigtails-2-donald-stahl-ho-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 84

Attachments

• blondepigtails-2-donald-stahl-ho-1.jpg
    blondepigtails-2-donald-stahl-ho-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
Where are all these other victims? There are apparently photos to graphic to release to the public, but those sketches are very general and vague.
https://torontosun.com/news/world/crime-hunter-clues-slim-in-house-of-horror-case
CRIME HUNTER: Clues slim in House of Horror case | Toronto Sun

upload_2021-1-7_10-29-13.jpeg
This Polaroid of an unknown woman was among the treasure trove of evidence taken from Vance Roberts’ home. CBS NEWS

'House Of Horrors' Suspect Held After 25 Years

The first victim, a 20-year-old woman, was kidnapped in September 1988 after agreeing to perform a $30 sex act on Roberts in his pickup truck. Michaelle Dierich said Roberts kept her in a locked closet when she wasn't chained to a bed.
She was sexually abused for a week and forced to call him Master X.

<snip>

The second victim, Andrea Hood, was grabbed off the streets in June 1990, when she was just 17. After a day as a sex slave, she slipped out of handcuffs, jumped through a window and managed to escape with her captors in hot pursuit.

Vance Jay Roberts - Sentenced in 2007 to 108 years in prison after 16 years as a fugitive.
Paul Erven Jackson - Sentenced in 2015 to 18 years in prison after 24 years as a fugitive.

(From the AMW transcripts)

We found a bunch of other photographers with other women who were probably not at that house on their own free will.
[...]
Vance and Paul were half-brothers but they are quite close. Paul Jackson, he was living with his parents in Arizona and came out there to visit. Vance in his Hillsboro home.
[...]
We had more pictures to identify. There's more out there and need to find them or at least find out what happened to them. The other victims still haven't been identified. There are a number of people who believe that some of these other women met with a worse and different fate than Andrea and Michaelle and that's one of the things that investigators fear the most.

Where are all these other victims? There are apparently photos to graphic to release to the public, but those sketches are very general and vague.

View attachment 278436
This Polaroid of an unknown woman was among the treasure trove of evidence taken from Vance Roberts’ home. CBS NEWS

The first victim, a 20-year-old woman, was kidnapped in September 1988 after agreeing to perform a $30 sex act on Roberts in his pickup truck. Michaelle Dierich said Roberts kept her in a locked closet when she wasn't chained to a bed.

<snip>

The second victim, Andrea Hood, was grabbed off the streets in June 1990, when she was just 17. After a day as a sex slave, she slipped out of handcuffs, jumped through a window and managed to escape with her captors in hot pursuit.

I'm confused now....In this thread this same girl is discussed as being a potential victim of Russel Tillis
FL - FL - Duval Co, WhtFem 10-25, brown hair, living photo, Feb'16

Some text from there
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police are seeking the public's help as they work to identify a woman pictured in a photo released Tuesday.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office did not disclose exactly why they're looking to identify the woman, whose picture has been posted to the Sheriff's Office Facebook page.
The woman appears to be in her early to mid 20s, JSO's spokesperson Melissa Bujeda said in the post.
Anyone with information on the woman's identity is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at (904) 630-0500 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 845-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and could receive a reward of up to $3,000.

Last edited:
If I understand it right they had a lot of pictures, identified the others women (assumption) because there are still two (+ 2 age progressed sketches of the same two women) where they ask the public help to identify them....??

I'm confused now....In this thread this same girl is discussed as being a potential victim of Russel Tillis

Some text from there
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police are seeking the public's help as they work to identify a woman pictured in a photo released Tuesday.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office did not disclose exactly why they're looking to identify the woman, whose picture has been posted to the Sheriff's Office Facebook page.
The woman appears to be in her early to mid 20s, JSO's spokesperson Melissa Bujeda said in the post.
Anyone with information on the woman's identity is asked to call the Sheriff's Office at (904) 630-0500 or Crime Stoppers at (866) 845-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and could receive a reward of up to $3,000.
Looks like the same photo from the Florida thread you posted, hmm- also confused- need more coffee to figure it out unless someone else figures it out first.
Good catch Bit of hope!

Looks like the same photo from the Florida thread you posted, hmm- also confused- need more coffee to figure it out unless someone else figures it out first.
Good catch Bit of hope!

Maybe the Toronto sun is mixing things up. The Polaroid picture seems to be snipped from a CBS broadcast, video?

Some text from there
This is indeed interesting. I’m hoping this is a mix up on the news’ part? But I don’t know.

They have not identified any of the other girls! Not that I could find anyway. I was little confused too, but from what I could gather, these sketches were created from photos found at Roberts’ home. I think all the originals were too explicit to release to the public. But if they found so many photos of so many girls, why only a few sketches???

Exclusive: Authorities seek help identifying possible Portland 'slave room' victims
“And investigators are still haunted by the innocent sex slaves in these terrifying photos, many of which are so graphic we can't even show you. Crime Watch Daily teams with a forensic artist to bring you the exclusive, first-ever look at these missing victims, women whose identities still remain a mystery.”

This article makes it seem like maybe there were many photographs of fewer women, as opposed to the other way around? Maybe just the women in the sketches? I don’t know. Something doesn’t seem right. This case and the Florida case are separated by thousands of miles and several decades. So it’s not like they mixed up files.

“But one nagging question still haunts cops: Who are the other half-dozen women in the fading Polaroid photos?”

View attachment 278436

<snip>

i thought this photo was found in FL?

This is what I imagine Dean Corll had going on. Some kind of trafficking ring? I still don’t see how that photo (a Polaroid) could be in more than one place. Well, I can think of one way, but that’s surely not the case. A Polaroid found amongst one perv’s property in Oregon in the 80’s/90s ends up in another perv’s possession in Florida in the 2010’s? I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but something doesn’t add up.

Following

one of the sketches bears a resemblance to a missing woman named Ashley Higgins missing since 1983 and believed to have travelled to the Pacific Northwest. See attached

Attachments

• D2495189-0D71-46C5-B1F6-9205730F6AEE.png
    D2495189-0D71-46C5-B1F6-9205730F6AEE.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 31
  • F31C0FF0-0D1A-463D-B617-1C6239CA48AD.jpeg
    F31C0FF0-0D1A-463D-B617-1C6239CA48AD.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 30

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online