Found Alive CA - Araceli Zagoya, 43, Sacramento, 8 May 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Sacramento police are looking for a woman who is missing after being pursued on city streets while trying to escape and ex-boyfriend threatening to hurt her, kidnap her and take her to Mexico.

This frightening scenario all got started at the El Mirador Mexican restaurant just before 7 p.m. Monday and 43-year-old restaurant owner Araceli Zagoya has not been seen or heard from since. She was serving customers when her ex-boyfriend of two months -- Pedro Sanchez -- stormed up to the front of the business, repeating the kind of violent threats he's recently made online. Then he apparently started beating himself in the head with some glass bottles, drawing blood.

Zagoya took off in her car, trying to get away, but her children say Sanchez jumped over a fence and then into a waiting car to chase her.

Zagoya had filed a restraining order against Sanchez two weeks ago.

http://fox40.com/2017/05/08/police-search-for-missing-sacramento-woman/

OMG! :(

I just want her to be OK. She's smart," said Zagoya's son, Jesus Galvan, as tears streamed down his face.

If you've seen her or her 2011 charcoal gray Chevy Malibu, Sacramento police want to hear from you.

If you type her name into the facebook search, you can find her son's name which leads to images of her car w/license plate #, and pic of Pedro Sanchez, who is about 5'10" and 250 lbs.

It is being said she was seen wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. She's little, 5' tall.

Also noted is that her car has missing hubcaps, missing front license plate, and the front left light is out.

Her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/aracely.zagoya.9?hc_ref=SEARCH

tribfox40.files_.wordpress.compromo318578164-1c54dbb966fae74022351c21e104c2c18ac68308-660x330.jpg

http://newshandle.com/police-search-for-missing-sacramento-woman/

I know! Her family is distraught!

I got her name wrong. Zagoya is her last name. Much prettier first name, Araceli. She is beautiful and has a really great life running her own family business. This is unfair. We need to find her!

I just realized we're spelling her name wrong. She spells it Aracely Zagoya. Mods, can you please fix the title?

He was beating himself in the head with bottles. :scared: Can you just imagine the fear and confusion the customers were having right before she ran out?

Then after she fled this violent, crazy person jumped over a fence to chase her down with his car. Where in the world could they have ended up? Didn't anyone in Sacramento see or hear anything?

I am so happy the man didn't harm her son or family.
This doesn't sound at all good but she indeed is smart and clever.
Who in the world would drive him around to chase her?

She was smart to get out of there, for sure. Where in the world could they have ended up, with both cars?

The articles mention that he made violent threats to her online, but I can't find any of his social media. I keep ending up down rabbit holes with alternate names.

She was smart to get out of there, for sure. Where in the world could they have ended up, with both cars?

The articles mention that he made violent threats to her online, but I can't find any of his social media. I keep ending up down rabbit holes with alternate names.

I haven't found him either.

The best information I can find so far is by reading the comments on the postings that her 3 kids have made on their pages. There are people who think they know PS, and claim he recently got out of jail - that's how the translator described it, but I could be wrong on that. I can't find anything to verify any of this though, so I am hoping LE or the media help us with more information so we can find this lady before something unforgivable and irreversible happens. If PS did decide to take her to Mexico, we will need to know where his home town is, and who his friends or what the underground community connections are that would help him along the way.

Is PS only 28 years old? I think her son said that on the news.

I didn't hear that or see the video you are talking about. Can you post the link? I'll go listen.

I found his facebook. https://www.facebook.com/elkora.sanchez

Looks like he lives in Pomona, and is from Ruiz in Nayarit, Mexico. I hope he hasn't hurt her. Where are they, where are both cars? Could be really be on the way to Mexico?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back