https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUwhUPGXeUE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/

documentaries/videos

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/48hours.htm

[video=youtube;zcIhXQFyqOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcIhXQFyqOI[/video]

podcasts

https://player.fm/series/in-sight-1204172/040-jennifer-kesse

http://unconcluded.libsyn.com/s01episode01-past-present-future?tdest_id=504940

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum…..

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. ……That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES - "LINKS"

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. An example would be a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

mod note: Most blogs are not considered appropriate sources. There are some exceptions. Contact a moderator if you have a question about information coming from a particular blog. Rumor and misinformation coming from unapproved blogs will be removed unless the information can be substantiated with an MSM or LE link. Do not assume that posts with information from a blog have been left standing because they are acceptable. Moderators are very busy with active cases on the board and may not have seen particular posts with that information.

Please continue here... Please contact me or alert a post if you would like it transferred over here from the previous thread.

A point of clarification, Texas tea just stated that the POI backed Jenns car into the parking spot at HOTG. That is not correct. The car was not backed into the parking lot

A point of clarification, Texas tea just stated that the POI backed Jenns car into the parking spot at HOTG. That is not correct. The car was not backed into the parking lot
BBM - Yep, I agree. Below I will post a link for a YouTube video, where it confirms just that. Watch closely, right at the very beginning--as soon as Jenn's missing person poster fades.

https://youtu.be/IUwhUPGXeUE

The poi looks like a bakery worker,the net cover his hair,the outfit with tucked pants, black shoes.
Food Workers wears this kind of outfit.
The police need to show the video and his photo to different restaurants and grocery stores.
There is a publix grocery store near by ,he could have worked there or
at one of the restaurants in the mall .
All these places are in walking distance from where he parked the car.
Unless he disguised himself, shoes bigger than actual size... put this uniform and wig to mislead police,
someone can recognize his unique haircut.

So the POI pulled into a parking space at the HOTG , backed up and did not pull forward again?

I haven't looked at the video (or rather was too dark for me to see anything) but what was said was that POI pulled in, backed out, pulled in again maybe more than once, don't remember, and comments were that showed a personality trait of the POI.

What I commented once several years ago was that the pull in trajectory varies on vehicles and you're likely not to center an unfamiliar vehicle. While I don't think the repositioning indicates a Martha Stewart trait if you will, you also don't want to leave a vehicle sloppily slanted and off center from the parking spot either if you don't want the car to draw undue attention.

I got a chance to do a little reading on the case today and in just two timelines from a couple of other sites I saw:
- brother arrived at noon, parents at 1
and
- family arrived at 1:30

Didn't even see a mention of the 3 - 3:15 times in that brief encounter with search info, wasn't even looking for timelines, so glad we have some quotes from the family on that here on WS.

I misread it I guess about the POI pulling in , backing up and then pulling back in.....I think he was OCD and heartless....If I had been involved in something like that , I would have been out of that car before it stopped....Forget the backing up and pulling up to get it just so , so....

I must have missed the 3 pm and 3:15 pm times the family arrived all of these years as the firt time I heard those times was from Joyce on the Podcast....

I misread it I guess about the POI pulling in , backing up and then pulling back in.....I think he was OCD and heartless....If I had been involved in something like that , I would have been out of that car before it stopped....Forget the backing up and pulling up to get it just so , so....

I must have missed the 3 pm and 3:15 pm times the family arrived all of these years as the firt time I heard those times was from Joyce on the Podcast....

yeah, your's is an example of what I have seen, the thought that he is OCD, the Martha Stewart trait if you will that I was mentioning.

And that may be true. But I was struck by how far off I was when I was first pulling my 2004 model car (bought used in 2008) into parking spots. I was way off, had to back up because I was slanted across the parking spot. It was then that I commented on it and said this was an unfamiliar car, it is very likely that it didn't line up in the parking spot.

The point being, while the POI expects the car to be found, the longer it isn't the better. You certainly aren't going to leave a car sloppily slanted which would draw immediate attention. You're going to line it up inconspicuously, and that's not OCD. That's planning on leaving as little tracks as possible and getting away. Not rushing to get away and leave a car parked badly where it would draw attention is not surprising from someone who got away with this crime with no clues.

Now obviously I agree, there is also the chance it was parked within the lines and he adjusted it until it was just so due to behavioral issues, and either way this is someone who was very careful, not an amateur rushing around by any means.

yeah, your's is an example of what I have seen, the thought that he is OCD, the Martha Stewart trait if you will that I was mentioning.

And that may be true. But I was struck by how far off I was when I was first pulling my 2004 model car (bought used in 2008) into parking spots. I was way off, had to back up because I was slanted across the parking spot. It was then that I commented on it and said this was an unfamiliar car, it is very likely that it didn't line up in the parking spot.

The point being, while the POI expects the car to be found, the longer it isn't the better. You certainly aren't going to leave a car sloppily slanted which would draw immediate attention. You're going to line it up inconspicuously, and that's not OCD. That's planning on leaving as little tracks as possible and getting away. Not rushing to get away and leave a car parked badly where it would draw attention is not surprising from someone who got away with this crime with no clues.

Now obviously I agree, there is also the chance it was parked within the lines and he adjusted it until it was just so due to behavioral issues, and either way this is someone who was very careful, not an amateur rushing around by any means.

Right. I attributed the aligning of the car to nothing more than habit, no different than shutting a car door after exiting.

Interview from February 2006:

ROB ALLEN, JENNIFER KESSE`S BOYFRIEND: Nothing out of the ordinary. I`ve known Jennifer for about the last 12 months, and we talked periodically throughout the day every day, every night before she goes to bed, every morning before, when she wakes up. We`d recently just come back from a vacation, and we talked throughout the day on Monday, and then Monday evening, she called me `round about 10:00 o`clock. She was in bed. She was tired from the vacation that we had just recently taken, had a long day at work. We talked briefly. No problem at all. We both said we missed each other and we were looking forward to the next time we were going to spend with each other.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/07/ng.01.html

Bolded a tidbit of information which might come into play when positing theories.

" She was in bed."

There's that, but...

- I have seen posts where she is to have said she was going to bed. I don't have all the known info saved away about Jennifer's disappearance like I do for Chandra's case, and so much of the info in this case comes from posts based on insider info it's very unknown how reliable anything is unless Jennifer's parents say it, so I'm just throwing things out for thought.

- There is one statement from Drew mentioned not that many pages back in last thread about authorities saying something about how can her phone be in two places at once. There was also a statement that her phone, and the other one, were disabled at 10:40 pm, and that the phone call where "she is in bed, no problem at all" was at 9:57 pm. Unclear if not unstated if that is beginning or ending of call and how long call was or at least I haven't seen that info posted (I've read maybe 20% of what's been written about this case so doesn't mean much.). Widely assumed to be ending time of call. Implication is that different directions are pings, and that the pings references must therefore be between 9:57 pm and 10:40 pm but unstated.

- I have seen posts that the call was somewhat spirited about a dispute, yet that interview said no problem at all. I have no idea where the discussing a dispute info comes from or is in any way legit, and certainly the last thing a loved one wants to say is that our last conversation was heated, but that's what struck me when I saw no problem at all.

- I did see a blurb with some recent reading that Jennifer told her brother she would FedEx the phone tomorrow which almost rules out Jennifer going out to ship the phone after 10. This would also apply to deciding to hand it over to say the ex-bf who was one of the guys that statyed at her condo with Logan and was said in some posts to have been nearby at a mall bar. Also not sure what brother's response was when she said would FedEx tomorrow. Did he ask if she could get it off sooner if possible for example?

" She was in bed."

There's that, but...

- I have seen posts where she is to have said she was going to bed. I don't have all the known info saved away about Jennifer's disappearance like I do for Chandra's case, and so much of the info in this case comes from posts based on insider info it's very unknown how reliable anything is unless Jennifer's parents say it, so I'm just throwing things out for thought.
Yes, I find this is true, and it applies to everything from the tiniest detail to the most significant events of this case.

That being said--LOL--I'll throw my two cents into the mix. :)

Reading very recently from the guest book in 2008, I came across a very short replying comment from a member of the Kesse family implying that Jennifer was dressed for bed and at least lounging in the area of her bedroom as she spoke to Rob.

If I put that together with the timing of the phone ping/pings and the going dead/powering off of the two cell phones, I come up with an unexpected decision to go out; a shower and perhaps forgetting to turn on her condo alarm as she rushed to get somewhere.

But they say the water left in the shower and the damp towel were too "fresh" to agree with this. I know, I know...

- There is one statement from Drew mentioned not that many pages back in last thread about authorities saying something about how can her phone be in two places at once. There was also a statement that her phone, and the other one, were disabled at 10:40 pm, and that the phone call where "she is in bed, no problem at all" was at 9:57 pm. Unclear if not unstated if that is beginning or ending of call and how long call was or at least I haven't seen that info posted (I've read maybe 20% of what's been written about this case so doesn't mean much.). Widely assumed to be ending time of call. Implication is that different directions are pings, and that the pings references must therefore be between 9:57 pm and 10:40 pm but unstated.
I come up with the same information and contemplate that LE are unable to convince Jenn's family that at least one phone moving slightly before 10:40 PM, suggests that Jenn left her condo on the evening of the 23rd. For reasons I don't fully understand, the Kesse's hold the morning shower as something so solid as to be irrefutable.

- I have seen posts that the call was somewhat spirited about a dispute, yet that interview said no problem at all. I have no idea where the discussing a dispute info comes from or is in any way legit, and certainly the last thing a loved one wants to say is that our last conversation was heated, but that's what struck me when I saw no problem at all.
In the Greta interview, Rob, himself, discusses their "slight" dispute. He says it was nothing that any normal couple or any married couple would not have had occasionally. (So, a little change in story from Rob; or perhaps he just gave more detail by 2014.) I do believe that guy is totally innocent.

- I did see a blurb with some recent reading that Jennifer told her brother she would FedEx the phone tomorrow which almost rules out Jennifer going out to ship the phone after 10. This would also apply to deciding to hand it over to say the ex-bf who was one of the guys that statyed at her condo with Logan and was said in some posts to have been nearby at a mall bar. Also not sure what brother's response was when she said would FedEx tomorrow. Did he ask if she could get it off sooner if possible for example?
And now, just lately, we have the info that Jenn spoke to Travis on the evening of the 23rd, and told him he had missed several messages. A thought seemed to have been shared between the two that there was some urgency to get the phone returned, and Jenn may have been in agreement with trying to get the phone in the mail to Travis on the evening of the 23rd.

So, could law enforcement's early theory that Jenn went out after speaking with Rob on the evening of the 23rd, searching for a place to do a quick shipment of Travis' cell phone, be correct? But why--if she was tired as Rob says--would she shower, do her hair and make-up, put in her contacts, etc., etc.? Plus we have Jenn's family not even wanting to hear this theory. They strongly imply that Jenn would never put her personal safety at risk to go out after 10 PM. They hold that Jenn told Logan that she would take Travis' phone to work with her in the morning and ship it from there. Period.

Closed captioning from the ID interview .
Photo respectfully snipped by me as it's just above.

Maybe something larger would have made your point a bit clearer for anyone like me who seems to be frustrating you?

In part 2 of the "Concluded" podcast Mrs. Kesse said she and Jennifer's father arrived in Orlando at 3:15 PM. That could be considered a little bit evasive as getting into Orlando is not the same as giving the time they arrived at Jenn's condo.

Also, in the Greta interview, Mrs. Kesse said they got to Jenn's condo about an hour after Logan and Travis. And I won't go into the times Greta gives for Travis' arrival.

Photo respectfully snipped by me as it's just above.

Maybe something larger would have made your point a bit clearer for anyone like me who seems to be frustrating you?

In part 2 of the "Concluded" podcast Mrs. Kesse said she and Jennifer's father arrived in Orlando at 3:15 PM. That could be considered a little bit evasive as getting into Orlando is not the same as giving the time they arrived at Jenn's condo.

Also, in the Greta interview, Mrs. Kesse said they got to Jenn's condo about an hour after Logan and Travis. And I won't go into the times Greta gives for Travis' arrival.

I saw the same thing in Chandra Levy case, including the many remarks from her parents. I wrote a book laying out the various conflicts of statements and making sense of them. In that case there were many comments and many conflicts. This is sort of minor but along same lines. Unless they're practicing lines or something, which people with a made up story will do, you're going to get variations of facts in just about every interview. For our purposes there's no essential difference between 3 pm, 3:15 pm, and 3:30 pm for arrival of Jennifer's parents in the sense that the only issue involved was parking of Jennifer's car at 12 pm.

I'm not saying that if only thing that her parents ever said was 2 pm and someone commented oh, they said 2:30 pm that it doesn't matter, it does, but out of multiple comments they have made there's no good basis for picking one and saying that's the correct one.

Not without some corrsponding information, which is what I did in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith