How to bold text.

chaleigh26

On Time Out
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to bold text, when quoting someone else's post. Can it be done on a mobile?

Can someone please tell me how to bold text, when quoting someone else's post. Can it be done on a mobile?
Put a b in brackets [ ] and then to unbold put a backslash and a b in brackets /b

So if you want to bold just the word "jump," place the bracketed b just before it, and then the bracketed /b right after.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jump
jump

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I haven't tried it yet, but I believe you do the same thing with an i for italics. It's also how you enclose a quote, except you use the whole word quote in brackets. To underline, I'm not sure if it's just a u or something else, but this is a good thread to practice in, I would say.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I haven't tried it yet, but I believe you do the same thing with an i for italics. It's also how you enclose a quote, except you use the whole word quote in brackets. To underline, I'm not sure if it's just a u or something else, but this is a good thread to practice in, I would say.

bold italics underline

bold italics underline

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The editor you use for a reply has a toolbar at the top, just select the text then click the button for the tool or action you want. For bold its the B button, for italics its the slanted I button, for underline its the underline U.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back