Found Safe SC - Khadence Sharpe, 14, Richland County, 1 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Sheriff Leon Lott states that Khadence Sharpe was last seen at her home on Monday, May 1, 2017 on Loggerhead Road.

Khadence was picked up by an unknown person in a dark colored Toyota Scion TC.
The vehicle had dark rims and white writing on the top of the windshield.

The Sheriff stated that Khadence had not been heard from until Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
A message was sent from her phone to her family which led them to believe that her life is in imminent danger.

Khadence is described as a 14-year old black female, black eyes, 5’3” tall, 110 pounds, with curly black hair.

http://www.wltx.com/mb/news/local/14-year-old-girl-missing-in-richland-county/438594706

92021c6a1af4c6736eb57eb6b36f3782.jpg

This sounds alarming. As well as missing since May 1. Call made from her phone on May 3rd. Is there nothing since then???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beautiful girl. Hope she's found safe soon! [emoji171]

I found her Facebook.

ETA: OK, I can't get the link to work. Maybe because I'm on my phone? Sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 14!! I hope they were able to get info on the phone's location from the message sent on 5/3.

oh no
I wonder what the message was
I hope she can escape

Found safe!!!! :happydance:

[FONT=&amp]Richland teen that was in ‘imminent danger’ has been found

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]BY CYNTHIA ROLDÁN

[/FONT]
RICHLAND COUNTY, SC A teenager who sent a message to her family leading them to believe her life was in “imminent danger” has been found, a sheriff’s spokesman said.
Khadence Sharpe was found unharmed, said Lt. Curtis Wilson, spokesman for the Richland County Sheriff’s Department, on Thursday. Additional details involving her disappearance were not immediately available.
Sharpe, a 14-year-old teen, went missing on May 1 from her home on Loggerhead Road. Two days went by before she sent a message “to her family which led them to believe that her life is in imminent danger,” said Wilson in a news release on Wednesday. What the message said, however, was not made public.
Check back for updates to this developing story

​http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article149900967.html

[/FONT]

Great news! I can't imagine how relieved her family must be. Here's hoping they get her whatever help she may need and that they can all heal together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back