Just in Time for Mother's Day Mom Arrested for Faking Infant's Illness to Raise Money

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Texas, Milam: The Milam County District Attorney said the sheriff’s department has filed two felony charges against a woman who raised money online for her child’s fake disease.[/FONT]

CLICK HERE to read about a mother's love of raising money by lying about her baby

We'll have to send a bouquet of artificial flowers to her jail cell for Mother's Day. :jail:

Carnline is accused of withholding proper nutrition from the infant and creating a YouCaring page seeking funds, claiming the child had a rare metabolic condition, the Milam County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release Tuesday.

“The child, placed with other family members by CPS, is now healthy and thriving,” the press release said.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Ar...aimed-child-was-critically-ill-421793003.html

According to investigators, Carnline lied to medical personnel about the child's medical condition and withheld proper nutrition from the baby.

Doing this led to a decline in the child's health, as well as subjecting the child to "unnecessary medical procedures in an attempt to raise money," according to Milam County District Attorney Bill Torrey.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Lo...n-attempt-to-receive-donations-421797233.html

Wedding Registry

Pintrest

wedding photos

Munchausen syndrome by proxy??? Otherwise she's a just a common b****. :mad:

I, too, was thinking of Munchausen. I'm so glad the baby is now healthy and thriving. I hope this woman not only gets a lengthy prison sentence (unfortunately, IMO it will be short), I hope she also must undergo psychological counseling. I hate to think of her being released from prison in a few years and then having more children. :(

CLICK HERE to read about a mother's love of raising money by lying about her baby

From above:

"Before this investigation, the Brazos County Sheriff’s Office and CPS were investigating Carnline for an online webpage involving her older child. In this web page, she said that her child had cancer.

Carnline was charged in this case."

I saw this on the news last night and everyone in my house said she goes to jail and baby gets a new family. We are right shorn the road from stupid mom. What a waste.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is it way out of line to believe in mandatory sterilization?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We'll have to send a bouquet of artificial flowers to her jail cell for Mother's Day. :jail:

I would suggest a carrion/corpse flower but that would be a waste of a flower for this c-word.

I think so, too. But I have never read of a case so tied to financial gain. I am not sure which is scarier: a pure mental disorder or actions of a mental disorder for pecuniary gain. Yuck!

If she truly did this for monetary gain, it is not Munchausen by proxy. MBP is diagnosed in people that medically abuse their children for attention, sympathy, and/or recognition. If you're doing this for money, you are either desperate or...what you said.

If she truly did this for monetary gain, it is not Munchausen by proxy. MBP is diagnosed in people that medically abuse their children for attention, sympathy, and/or recognition. If you're doing this for money, you are either desperate or...what you said.

I agree. I believe she is just evil and greedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back